Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing Bra's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_m_b3 View Post
My favorite nursing bra is from Target! It has a little lace on top and no underwire but is very supportive! (I checked their website but they don't have the ones I bought on there...hmmm)
I actually just bought this 2 days ago and so far love it

Thanks guys

Advertisement

Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:10 PM   #12
mommymarie
Registered Users

Thanks for all the suggestions. I had some Target ones that I loved, but they have nothing good anymore. I will check these out.
mommymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #13
carol.morgan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Curretly the only nursing bra I wear is a sports bra from Bravado and ONLY at home. I had a regular nursing bra but it was very uncomfortable, the cups where WAY to small, the band when it went up to its largest fit didnt touch my ribs and I acctually started to fall out, it hurt my shoulders and upper back. Its very hard for me to find bras that hold them in when im not nursing. When my son was born I did find that JC Penny's had some very nice nursing bras, but that was the only store I could find them in at the time, now Walmart has them ( I think they got up to a 38 DD or 40 DD...dont remember), Target and a few other places. If you have the extra money ( like $200), you can look online there are tons of high quality bras online, they cost any where from 40-70 dollars, but they are guarenteed to fit, or if you live in the large city, or near one like New York, San Deigo, San Antonio, alot of those cities have botiques that make tailored bras that are surprisingly cheap, that will fit your body perfectly.
carol.morgan is offline   Reply With Quote