Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2018, 07:42 PM   #351
MamaLlama's Avatar
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,976
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheera47 View Post
Thank you!

He is 4 years old today! Kind of been aging him ahead that last month or so.

I just realized the other day that I've been doing that my self as well. I keep thinking I'm 38, but that won't happen till May! Who in the world does that to them self!
I do this...mostly because my husband is 2.5 months older than me, so when he has a birthday I age up in my head too so we are still the same age. It's weird.

Advertisement

__________________
Happy wife of one , blessed mama of six
[AKA BRXB ]
MamaLlama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 08:04 PM   #352
gheera47's Avatar
gheera47
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 388
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLlama View Post
I do this...mostly because my husband is 2.5 months older than me, so when he has a birthday I age up in my head too so we are still the same age. It's weird.
My DH is 11 years older than me, I wouldn't want to age up that much.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
gheera47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:21 PM   #353
MamaLlama's Avatar
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,976
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheera47 View Post
My DH is 11 years older than me, I wouldn't want to age up that much.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Me neither!
__________________
Happy wife of one , blessed mama of six
[AKA BRXB ]
MamaLlama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:09 PM   #354
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 14,902
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

I rarely age kids or myself up early. Oh, maybe by a couple weeks, but that's about it. Autumn had me younger the other day than I really am. Told one of her managers that I was 35. Close, but really, I'll be 37 in a couple months. She asked me when I got so old. lol As if 36 or 37 is old.


So, what is everyone up to tomorrow? I have quite a few things around the house I want to get accomplished -- laundry, clean the bathroom, meal plan, frame something, do some ironing, and get the rest of literature figured out for the older two.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:40 AM   #355
jesscharlie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 27
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Hi community
jesscharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:41 AM   #356
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 6,891
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscharlie View Post
Hi community


Hey! Jump on the new thread...
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:41 AM   #357
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 6,891
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor View Post
I rarely age kids or myself up early. Oh, maybe by a couple weeks, but that's about it. Autumn had me younger the other day than I really am. Told one of her managers that I was 35. Close, but really, I'll be 37 in a couple months. She asked me when I got so old. lol As if 36 or 37 is old.


So, what is everyone up to tomorrow? I have quite a few things around the house I want to get accomplished -- laundry, clean the bathroom, meal plan, frame something, do some ironing, and get the rest of literature figured out for the older two.


Answered you on the new weekly thread.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:06 AM   #358
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,039
My Mood:
Re: Jan 15 Chatter

Moved to new thread..

Last edited by kmrotski; 01-29-2018 at 07:08 AM.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.