Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #121
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Strollers & Carseats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 View Post
It's actually called an apt. The top.slots are almost an inch lower. My Ds is two and has maxed out this seat. He still has room to grow in the scenera.
As in, it's called a "Scenera APT"? Or..? I'm so confused!

I just know that the last several times I've been in Target (which is often ) their new Cosco seat, labeled as a Scenera, has monstrous cup holders and is much wider than the old version. I asked, and they no longer sell the older version... at least not in-store, and I can't find it online. :-(

Advertisement

KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #122
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaLoves View Post

I just know that the last several times I've been in Target (which is often ) their new Cosco seat, labeled as a Scenera, has monstrous cup holders and is much wider than the old version. I asked, and they no longer sell the older version... at least not in-store, and I can't find it online. :-(
Oh wait, I found the APT now!
http://www.target.com/p/Cosco-Apt-In...s/-/A-13999427

They still have it listed as a Scenera on the display at my local Target. They really need to get their ish sorted out, lol.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:38 PM   #123
an_aurora
Registered Users

Quote:
...just be aware that the Scenera from Target is now WAY wider than the older model, and the one that Walmart sells. It has horrid cup holders on both sides that make it loose all appeal to me. :-( Still cheaper than other options though!
They still h ave the Scenera too.
an_aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #124
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_aurora View Post
They still h ave the Scenera too.
They're not selling it at either of my local Targets, and it's not on their website either.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #125
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlillie View Post
Can you post a link? She bought a nautilus for her 5 month old and I'm too broke to go much higher than the scenera cost
here is the evenflo. I heard it is narrower
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Evenflo-Tr...ndingMethod=rr

this is the one I wanted, now it looks as if ALL the sceneras are out of stock online, not sure about the stores....Oh and diapers.com has the scenera I think for $59.99
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-Scen...igley/19206610

Quote:

yeah, the cupholders aren't removable like they are in the old one (and I never used that cup holder). So that's a deal breaker for me since I will have 2 R****** on the middle seat of my dodge caravan. The evenflo triumph fits perfectly next to the old scenera.
Dorel changed the RF 40lb scenera design (dorel owns cosco) but the 35lb RF one that they sell at wal-mart is the same design. IF you can find them!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #126
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

I did it, I bought the Britax B-Safe!
Also got an additional base. With the Britax "Registry Rewards" program (http://www.britaxusa.com/registryrewards), I'll now qualify for a free Boulevard seat! Knowing I'd get a free Boulevard around the time (or just before) they're born, I also bought an infant insert so satisfy the "small accessory" category requirement, so everything worked out perfectly!!
I also bought the above items at Albeebaby, and they didn't charge me tax! For most stores, anything going to Washington state gets taxed 9%, so I'm STOKED. Got that Baby Jogger Micro stroller tax free from them too! They're my new go-to source for baby gear for this reason.

Only downside is that I had to buy a Britax carrier to get the free Boulevard. :-(
However, Target has their Organic one mis-priced (or at an incredibly good starting price, for some odd reason) at $78, so I snagged it up. Even Amazon is selling it for like $98. So once it's here I'll cut the UPC off the box to get the free Boulevard, and then attempt selling it on Craigslist for as much as I can.

I'm so stoked!!! I wanted the Boulevard here for their birth (and the website says it can take 6 weeks) so I transferred money over from savings today to buy all three items ($225 total, not bad!), so that I can mail in the UPCs and get it ASAP. Not too proud of that move, but it's worth it in the long run.

Now I need to start deciding on what style/cover of Boulevard I want.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #127
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaLoves
Now I need to start deciding on what style/cover of Boulevard I want.
So happy for you to find such a great deal!

Good luck choosing your cover style!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #128
tinams8
Registered Users
seller

Wow, you have done your legwork! congrats on the good buys!

I can't wait to use my stroller. It's really high up on the list of things I am just so eager for. silly!