Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #21
tryinforthree
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas
I have been knitting today, nb overalls . I did a little cleaning, too, but didn't want to over do it.
Photo photo photo! Please:0)

Advertisement

Wife to an overworked spoiled hubby who is a major brat! DS who is 9 loves to blame the little one DD who is 3 and my drama baby There is always an adventure to be had with them We are currently expecting number 3
tryinforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #22
Djuna2
Registered Users

My Mood:
I have been hanging out at home, watching movies and catching up on scrapbooking. I am a former criminal defense attorney and used to always get clients who caused drunk driving accidents around New Year's, so I avoid going out. We made sushi and watched Oklahoma last night .
Old 01-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #23
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386
small minkee AIOs are $15 i have a bunch of solids and some gn prints. whats your email?
Can you send me pics and info on pricing for fitteds and aio?? Blonde182angel at yahoo dot com.
Expecting a rainbow in August 2016
Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #24
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Junebugs chat Jan 1-7

ill email both of you after i work on some orders tonight♥
my store is here and the preemie and nb fitteds can be found there under the newborn shop
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #25
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

I got the boys' room all set up today! They love their new bed. I am exhausted.

I bought some dipes today... 6 GMD orange prefolds, that have snaps so they can go on more like a fitted (not workhorse though... Looks like you still have to fold them, just have the option to snap instead of snappi), 3 under the Nile nb fitteds, a nb bum is superbrite, and 6 g-cloth liners.

I have been diaper bag shopping too... Any suggestions? I will either have 2 in cloth or 1 newly potty trained (would still need extra clothes and such in bag) and 1 in cloth. I have been looking at Vera Bradley... They have a baby bag but I am considering other totes too, just because they don't look so bulky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-1178904233.jpg (8.2 KB, 39 views)
Expecting a rainbow in August 2016
Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #26
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casie629 View Post
I got the boys' room all set up today! They love their new bed. I am exhausted.

I bought some dipes today... 6 GMD orange prefolds, that have snaps so they can go on more like a fitted (not workhorse though... Looks like you still have to fold them, just have the option to snap instead of snappi), 3 under the Nile nb fitteds, a nb bum is superbrite, and 6 g-cloth liners.

I have been diaper bag shopping too... Any suggestions? I will either have 2 in cloth or 1 newly potty trained (would still need extra clothes and such in bag) and 1 in cloth. I have been looking at Vera Bradley... They have a baby bag but I am considering other totes too, just because they don't look so bulky.
thats great. did you but the ikea mattresses? any opinions on them?
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:09 AM   #27
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am currently working on the stash for the newbie. We found out gender on friday and though I am in denial, I am happy. U/S says girl, I really wanted a boy, but like we keep telling DS, "God decides".

I will get some pics taken and posted. I am just using the SWQSFW pattern and making newborn and small size. For covers I am thinking of just buying Flips and rolling down the back and then making some fleece ones as well.

My mom leaves tomorrow after being here for almost 2 weeks, it is a bit sad for me because she goes back home and DH goes back to work, and I will be a bit depressed being all alone in the house all day with the kids again. I LOVE staying home, but I miss having friends to talk to.

My contact scratched my eye a couple days ago, and now my eye is really bothering me. I have no glasses and no more contacts so I am sitting here with 1 contact in hoping my eye will feel better by the time I have to drive mom to the airport.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:19 AM   #28
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

all 6:

purple next to business card:

snaps match serging. inners are OBV, 2 layer hidden OBF and zorbII soaker(single layer) side snapping. no umbilical cord snap down but i may add it....
Those dipes are awesome
Old 01-02-2012, 05:29 AM   #29
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesslilahsmom
hey there- I'm not sure how much i'll be on here- I'm kinda mad at DS I've been on here for years and every computer I've ever used has gotten a virus from DS. This weekend I got a major virus from being on here that crashed my hole internet. DH is pretty mad at me because this is the third computer that DiaperSwappers has crashed with a virus. He doesn't want me to use this site at all anymore and frankly I don't blame him. Is there someone on here I can contact about this? Anyone else have issues? I use Mozilla and have anti-virus software but it still happens. DH is very computer efficient so he was able to fix it but he's pretty mad
Ugh! What a bummer that keeps happening. DH would be mad at me too. I use both FF and IE and haven't had any trouble with viruses. We use MacAfee for virus software. Hope you can figure out why DS keeps giving you viruses.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #30
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
ill email both of you after i work on some orders tonight?
my store is here and the preemie and nb fitteds can be found there under the newborn shop
I'll check you out! I may want to pick up a few more NBs