Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #21
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBug chat ~ Jan 8th-14th

Savannah - as long as baby is okay in there, that's what matters. It sounds like your body is really trying to get rid of those clots.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Yeah, I agree. Things seem to be doing what it's supposed to.

I had a dream though that I went in for an ultrasound and delivered the baby in the bathroom, right before. Baby was a boy, too. I'm pretty positive that things will be fine, though!

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #23
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hate dreams like that. I always get worried/bothered, because of feeling that way in the dream, and then can't shake it after I wake.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #24
mommyamb
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
Yeah, I agree. Things seem to be doing what it's supposed to.

I had a dream though that I went in for an ultrasound and delivered the baby in the bathroom, right before. Baby was a boy, too. I'm pretty positive that things will be fine, though!
I hate those kind of dreams. I think so often in pregnancy our dreams reflect our hopes and fears.

Praying for your comfort and healing, and for baby.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #25
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Thanks, I think it's because this month is the 8 year anniversary of when I delivered my first son, who was born still. It's not an easy month for me, so it's probably nothing to do with my current pregnancy issues.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #26
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks, I think it's because this month is the 8 year anniversary of when I delivered my first son, who was born still. It's not an easy month for me, so it's probably nothing to do with my current pregnancy issues.
I'm sorry.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #27
graceworks
Registered Users
Formerly: annaelise
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I am so sorry about your son
loving being a stay at home wife to DH (married 4/11/09) and mommy to DD1 (10/4/10) and little DD2 (5/30/12) and expecting baby #3 in March!
graceworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #28
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

savannah i dont think i knew that.
first off....an old friend's little brother's wife is being induced tonight bc the baby is "too big". estimated 8.5lbs by u/s and she is "tiny" i wish i knew her well enough to talk to her but they are already at the hospital. i hope he is ok. i think she is only 36/37 weeks.

dentist again today and im going to have to find a new one i waited too long to go bc of no insurance and had waaaay too many cavities(i have no enamel bc of meds my mom took while pregnant. cavities are practically unavoidable) so last week i was in pain for a week til i went back today. they said it was a bit issue and "fixed it" had a few more cavities worked on and my mouth is KILLING me. can you OD on tylenol? i dont think i can take anything else. anyways i know she overlooked one very obvious cavity(and the one i went in for) so im going to my old dentist(doesnt take my current insurance) tomorrow for a second opinion and opinion on the pain. i think once the Novocaine wears off i shouldnt really be in pain? certainly not days later
thats all for me i feel like poo.
oh and sis came home last night and told me my house looked like crap isnt that nice?
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #29
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
(((HUGS))) I'm sure this month will have its ups and downs. The days leading up to my daughter's birthday always seem to be the toughest.

Hope all you ladies are doing well in your pregnancies. Things are well here. Today is my 1st DD's birthday and she is 4 y/o. She wanted to make some cotton candy so we did that after supper. And she wants to go to a dinosaur museum this wkend. Hoping we can make that happen for her!

Last edited by hohaas; 01-10-2012 at 09:11 PM.
hohaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
first off....an old friend's little brother's wife is being induced tonight bc the baby is "too big". estimated 8.5lbs by u/s and she is "tiny" i wish i knew her well enough to talk to her but they are already at the hospital. i hope he is ok. i think she is only 36/37 weeks.

dentist again today and im going to have to find a new one i waited too long to go bc of no insurance and had waaaay too many cavities(i have no enamel bc of meds my mom took while pregnant. cavities are practically unavoidable) so last week i was in pain for a week til i went back today. they said it was a bit issue and "fixed it" had a few more cavities worked on and my mouth is KILLING me. can you OD on tylenol? i dont think i can take anything else. anyways i know she overlooked one very obvious cavity(and the one i went in for) so im going to my old dentist(doesnt take my current insurance) tomorrow for a second opinion and opinion on the pain. i think once the Novocaine wears off i shouldnt really be in pain? certainly not days later
thats all for me i feel like poo.
oh and sis came home last night and told me my house looked like crap isnt that nice?
Oh dear. Hopefully everything goes fine with her l&d, and the baby is developed and matured enough not to have temp/sucking/breathing issues.

I don't know much about dental work, but I can't think that days later you should be having pain. Maybe discomfort - especially I can see having bruising in there and jaw discomfort from having someone poking/prodding around, kwim? But not pain. I hope you can get some answers and some relief.
You can od on tylenol - I used it in many suicide attempts in my teens, enough that the Dr didn't understand how I survived - but it takes a lot.

lovely thing for her to say - gee whiz, not like you're dealing with anything else right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
Today is my 1st DD's birthday and she is 4 y/o. She wanted to make some cotton candy so we did that after supper. And she wants to go to a dinosaur museum this wkend. Hoping we can make that happen for her!
Ooo! Making cotton candy sounds fun - but messy! My kids loved the dinosaurs at the museum last summer!

AFM: chili and homemade buns for dinner tonight. i'm just loving chili the past few months.
and I bought another bag of chips tonight while DD was at gymnastics