Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
JuneBug chat ~ Jan 15th-21st

Welcome to another week! Can't believe it... I hit half way this week Although, if Bug is like Levi I'll get a bonus 11 days added on my 2nd half

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBug chat ~ Jan 15th-21st

Holly - Are you feeling better this morning?! I'm not familiar with Godfather's, but assuming it's a restaurant, lol - is it fried foods? With my 2nd pregnancy I couldn't handle fried foods at all - when it hit my stomach I would
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
tinams8
Registered Users
seller

I haven't heard of it either. I was going to guess Italian food or pizza.

Today I'm cleaning the boys' rooms some more. Yesterday we switched their rooms so that the baby can be in the bigger room with the younger boy. What a project. They did great and worked hard on it, with lots of Wii breaks! We all wore our pjs all day. I even wore mine to the children's consignment store where I intended to look for maternity clothes, but instead I got 10/$10 winter clearance baby stuff, really nice things, Gap, Gymbo, etc! If my baby turns out to be a boy I can consign it all and make more than that!

Might start sewing today...maybe just some doublers!
tinams8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I wish I where crafty and was able to see good like a bunch if u ladies. I am excited for another wk past and i am praying that I will start feeling this little one kick this wk. My kids are passing around pink eye and I am having some really bad cedar fever. I am ready to leave Texas just because of these stinking allergies. Praying for an uneventful wk here.
Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

dkg354boy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Double post. Sorry
Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

dkg354boy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkg354boy2 View Post
I wish I where crafty and was able to see good like a bunch if u ladies. I am excited for another wk past and i am praying that I will start feeling this little one kick this wk. My kids are passing around pink eye and I am having some really bad cedar fever. I am ready to leave Texas just because of these stinking allergies. Praying for an uneventful wk here.
Cedar is AWFUL in Texas!

I love crafting. I am ordering some fabric this week to start making my newbie stash and I am slowly working on some longies. Do you knit or sew, even a little? Maybe you can learn!

I hope I start feeling movement soon. I picked up the heartbeat right away yesterday morning but no movement yet. Boo.

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Morning! It's snowing here so no going anywhere for me. So glad I picked up groceries for the week yesterday. I feel like knitting, but I need to weave and wash/block the frosty Forrest longies I finished first.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

I wish we had snow!!
Good luck with the washing/blocking the longies and getting to the knitting. I've been trying to get myself to go down to my craft room and get busy cutting out diapers.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
Morning! It's snowing here so no going anywhere for me. So glad I picked up groceries for the week yesterday. I feel like knitting, but I need to weave and wash/block the frosty Forrest longies I finished first.
What pattern do you use for longies, if it isn't your own? I've been using Sheepy Pants but would like to try something else. It was great for a beginner pattern but I don't care for the gusset. Are there different gusset techniques?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapandsewon View Post
I wish we had snow!!
Good luck with the washing/blocking the longies and getting to the knitting. I've been trying to get myself to go down to my craft room and get busy cutting out diapers.
I wish we had snow, too! Are you making your entire newborn stash? What patterns are you using if they aren't your own? I am ordering supplies to get started on mine and using the DD freebie pattern. I'll still splurge on woolies, though!

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #10
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugstrees

What pattern do you use for longies, if it isn't your own? I've been using Sheepy Pants but would like to try something else. It was great for a beginner pattern but I don't care for the gusset. Are there different gusset techniques?

I wish we had snow, too! Are you making your entire newborn stash? What patterns are you using if they aren't your own? I am ordering supplies to get started on mine and using the DD freebie pattern. I'll still splurge on woolies, though!
I learned on the wonderpantd pattern and now I love the gusset so much I refuse to use any other lol. I haven't followed the pattern in a long time, now I just kind of knit. I suck with patterns. Love the wonderpants gusset though!

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote