Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Weekly Junebug Chat: Jan 29- Feb 4th

New Week, mamas! Several of us have reached the 1/2 way mark!

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly Junebug Chat: Jan 29- Feb 4th

I am meeting another doula today. And I may meet with an OB who I had 18 yrs ago, bc my friend told me he asked her DD (she is an adult) if she wanted to keep the placenta when she delivered! And he is at the local hospital, but if he and I mesh, I can deal with anything the hospital may come up with.

I think I felt hiccups last night and I am feeling blips a bit every day, pretty much.

Also, we have picked a name (a long time ago) and I usually don't tell anyone except the kids, but I feel like telling DH he can tell his family. I dunno why.

Anything exciting planned for the week, mamas?
Old 01-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
mommyamb
Registered Users
seller

Hello, everyone. Are you ready for a new week? I don't really feel like it, oh,well.

Quote:
And I may meet with an OB who I had 18 yrs ago, bc my friend told me he asked her DD (she is an adult) if she wanted to keep the placenta when she delivered! And he is at the local hospital, but if he and I mesh, I can deal with anything the hospital may come up with.
That's awesome. I hope things go well.

My two year old is improving. Yesterday was a hard day, but he perked up a bit in the afternoon/ evening. I had just decided we prob. needed to go into urgent care, then he crashed out on my lap for a couple hours, then woke up in a better mood and fever gone. Still needing breathing treatments, though, but less often. I think it's improving enough we won't need to go to his Red Zone, which means prednisone. I hate the stuff. It's five days of hell when he's on it- makes him very irritable.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #4
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hey mama's! I keep telling myself I am going to be mote active here and my family keeps getting sick, it is like never ending. My dd has whooping cough and we are all being treated to make sure we don't spread it. The health department said I needed to let them know if anyone else in my family starts coughing and well two more of my dds have now. Uggggggg. On a great note, I have started to feel this little one kick. It isn't too strong just yet and not regular but it gives me hope that she is doing well in there. I still am just a nervous wreck thinking something is going to happen to her. The Dr tells me everytime I go in that she is doing great so i don't know what my problem is, I guess with all my losses it is just hard. Hope you all have a great wk. Pray for our family that we can get through this illness quickly.
Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

dkg354boy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Annie and Christine - I hope your LOs are feeling better soon. Tis the season for sickness.

Jul - sounds like a good birth team combo!

AFM - I have my midwife apt tomorrow and should get my ultrasound results. I expect it's all fine since I didn't hear otherwise in the last week. My DS is coming with me so he can hear and feel the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
mommyamb
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkg354boy2 View Post
Hey mama's! I keep telling myself I am going to be mote active here and my family keeps getting sick, it is like never ending. My dd has whooping cough and we are all being treated to make sure we don't spread it. The health department said I needed to let them know if anyone else in my family starts coughing and well two more of my dds have now. Uggggggg. On a great note, I have started to feel this little one kick. It isn't too strong just yet and not regular but it gives me hope that she is doing well in there. I still am just a nervous wreck thinking something is going to happen to her. The Dr tells me everytime I go in that she is doing great so i don't know what my problem is, I guess with all my losses it is just hard. Hope you all have a great wk. Pray for our family that we can get through this illness quickly.
Oh, I'm sorry your family is going through this! Hope everyone gets better soon!

I'm happy to hear you are feeling baby more. I am, too!
It's still very light, and low, but I love that I feel him moving.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ugh - DD was sent home from daycare with a tummy bug on Thursday, this morning DS had a bout of the trots and now my stomach is feeling really crampy and queasy. I'm really hoping that it's a passing thing.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
princesslilahsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey guys! Well as we all know I was 100% convinced that this baby was a boy and I even bought some boy stuff. Well its pretty obviously a girl! So since I consider you guys friends I wanted to offer these to you first before I put them on f/s/t....I got these off HC for an awesome deal! Only paid 17.00 and they are gorgeous and super soft so I'll offer them to you guys before I list them- same as I paid plus maybe 2-3.00 for shipping so like 20.00 max. Here is the listing- I just bought them.

http://hyenacart.com/SpotsCorner/st/...ow-longies-PPD

I also had bought some classic cranky pants- monster booty in size nb/sm and will offer them for what I paid- 45.00ppd.

Anyway all is well here! 20 weeks! yahoo. Super excited about this little girl...just trying to figure out a name for her!
princesslilahsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Those are so cute mama! I'd totally use them on a girl too. Unfortunately, I've killed every piece of wool that's crossed my path.

Old 01-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #10
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesslilahsmom
hey guys! Well as we all know I was 100% convinced that this baby was a boy and I even bought some boy stuff. Well its pretty obviously a girl! So since I consider you guys friends I wanted to offer these to you first before I put them on f/s/t....I got these off HC for an awesome deal! Only paid 17.00 and they are gorgeous and super soft so I'll offer them to you guys before I list them- same as I paid plus maybe 2-3.00 for shipping so like 20.00 max. Here is the listing- I just bought them.

http://hyenacart.com/SpotsCorner/st/...ow-longies-PPD

I also had bought some classic cranky pants- monster booty in size nb/sm and will offer them for what I paid- 45.00ppd.

Anyway all is well here! 20 weeks! yahoo. Super excited about this little girl...just trying to figure out a name for her!
I will take the rainbow longies if you can wait till payday on Friday.