Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #131
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurkinsmommy

it seems to have settled for now, at least the spotting stopped and baby is moving around So I think it was a hey you overdid it today type of issue. I hate going in if it really isn't anything, if it does start up again I'll definately be going in, if not I have an appointment on tuesday with my doctor so I'll ask him about it.
Every doctor/midwife/nurse I've ever spoken to says that they'd rather you at least call and ask when pregnant - even if it turns out to be nothing. It's no skin off their nose to give you advice or even take a quick look at you. Do you have a 24 hour number you can call?

I did just that this week with what I thought might be pre-term labour signs. It turned out to be nothing. And although I apologized to my midwives for pulling them in on their day off, they insisted they'd rather we be safe than sorry and that they were happy I called!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #132
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: February 5-11 Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurkinsmommy View Post
Well I said I'd post a WIP pic here ya go!

Rosina, you have inspired me!!! I have decided to give this blanket a try! Wish me luck! Any tips?
After your comment about how white it was, I am going to do it in pink, using the Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn. I considered pastel green, but that would clash with my fabrics and other color choices. So, after talking to my mom, pink is what we decided on. I hope it doesn't look crazy!
Old 02-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #133
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: February 5-11 Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapandsewon View Post
Rosina, you have inspired me!!! I have decided to give this blanket a try! Wish me luck! Any tips?
After your comment about how white it was, I am going to do it in pink, using the Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn. I considered pastel green, but that would clash with my fabrics and other color choices. So, after talking to my mom, pink is what we decided on. I hope it doesn't look crazy!
I know we started a new weeks chat so I'm just gonna move my answer over there