Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
princesslilahsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
June 4-June 10 Junebug Chat...

Wasn't sure if anyone was going to start this or not so I'll go ahead and do it! I can't believe how many babies we have already! I'm 38 weeks now and only have 1-2 more things left on my list to do, that makes me happy! This is my kids last week of school and they have a dentist appt next wed so anytime after next wed is a good time for baby girl to show up!

Advertisement

princesslilahsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: June 4-June 10 Junebug Chat...

I was telling DH on June 1st that I could not believe how many had already had babies and it was just the first of June. My DD is June 19 according to the ultrasound I had done at 19 weeks, so that makes me 38 weeks Tuesday. I am hoping that DS makes his appearance before the 14 or after the 18. DD1 is going to camp June 18-22. I told DH that knowing our luck I will go into labor on the 16 or 17.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm still.hoping for June 9th! Next Sat. We have a labor class that day also so maybe it will happen? I really don't want to go over due. I'm not due until the 15th. DD turns 5 on the 16th! It's going to be a busy month.
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It has been a yucky day here. The kids have been pushing my buttons and DH has been stressing out about work stuff and I felt like everyone constantly needed 10 different things from me all at once. And I had a looooong list of things I wanted to get done today, so after the kids went to bed, I started cleaning like a maniac. I also cut out all the fabric I need for all the wipes I'm going to sew. Now every time I stand up, I feel like my pelvis is going to break in two. Oy. At least all the contractions I was having earlier tapered off. They were about 6-10 minutes apart, but they're pretty much gone now. I did *NOT* want to have to remember this as the last day I had with just 2 kids!

Busy week ahead of us! I want to finish getting the house clean, finish up my projects (wipes and nursing pads), and get in at least one more week of school with the kids. They also have soccer every morning, dentist appointments on Tues morning, and DD starts ballet this week. We'll see if I survive all this!
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My pelvis constantly feels like that too! I don't remember being so uncomfortable at the end with DS! DD was born at 37 weeks so I did get to enjoy all the end of pregnant stuff with her.

On a better note I think my cervix is actually doing something! I put my epo oil in before bed and it felt much lower and it was actually opening!
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #6
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 View Post
My pelvis constantly feels like that too! I don't remember being so uncomfortable at the end with DS! DD was born at 37 weeks so I did get to enjoy all the end of pregnant stuff with her.
I don't either! I don't know if I really was this uncomfortable with the other two and I just blocked it out, though. I kind of don't think so, because I remember I wasn't in any hurry for DS to be born (he was born at 40 weeks, and I was just fine with the thought of being overdue).
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:39 AM   #7
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm 38 wks today! At my appt Fri I was 70% and 2cm so looks like EPO is helping! All wkend I've been feeling her real low and I can def tell I'm getting close to labor. Hoping the full moon will maybe help and we can have her! Yay! I do think though she'll come this wk. Last DD came 38w5d. We have a busier day at work tom so I'd also be happy to have to not come in and work. Lol
Old 06-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #8
tinams8
Registered Users
seller

I'm 37 +2. I'm wavering being excited to get going, and having a ton of stuff coming up. the kids and dh have school until the 18th and 19th, and my parents are going to Canada for a week starting next weekend. So it would be convenient in a way if she stays put for a couple more weeks. I also can't imagine what I will feel like in two or three more weeks! Especially if it gets hot! This week is supposed to be cooler, highs in the 70s and rainy. Hooray!

My friend who loaned me maternity clothes is pregnant and I had to give her clothes back yesterday. I kept a couple of things, most of it didn't fit anymore anyway...I'm at that lovely stage where all the shirts are too short, and all the pants are either too tight in the belly or too loose in the legs. I look like a ragamuffin. Luckily I can get away with it at work.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #9
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
I keep seeking out my shower or bath tub, multiple times a day. My back is sore, so I guess that is why, because I don't even realize how sore it is until I get in, and it starts to feel better.