Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-10-2017, 08:15 AM   #1
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Prime Day 2017

It's been lame in the past and I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking but did want to start a thread in case good deals do pop up.

I'm hoping for a $ off coupon because I have a load of college books in the cart.

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2017, 08:24 AM   #2
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Prime Day 2017

I have not been impressed in the past either. I did buy a couple toys once...a big thing of crayons and I can't remember what the other thing was, but certainly nothing worth watching all day for. I've been surprised how much they hype it up for the deals that I can find. But partly the 'big' deals seem to be electronic which I don't need/want.

I am going to try to keep my eye on it some tomorrow because there are some things we are needing, but I don't expect much.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #3
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
I have not been impressed in the past either. I did buy a couple toys once...a big thing of crayons and I can't remember what the other thing was, but certainly nothing worth watching all day for. I've been surprised how much they hype it up for the deals that I can find. But partly the 'big' deals seem to be electronic which I don't need/want.

I am going to try to keep my eye on it some tomorrow because there are some things we are needing, but I don't expect much.
I think I got a discount on gift cards which was nice since I was planning a purchase anyway.

That's the only thing that stands out. I think I get better deals using camelcamelcamel.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:13 AM   #4
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Good thread!
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:17 PM   #5
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got contradicting email from Amazon about baby registry.

Email says starting today purchasing $50 get free Munchkin product and 8x10 canvas coupon for Amazon prints. When I log in and see something different.

Only a good deal if you were buying stuff off your registry. Chat Amazon to make sure you are getting your free stuff.

They used to send you a 20% coupon after your due date. Is that still true? Anyone know?

Make a registry:
amazon.com/gp/baby/homepage?tag=agladiaperswa

Don't have prime? Get a free trial and make sure to cancel before trial is up:
amazon.com/primeday?tag=agladiaperswa

(Above are affiliate links. Feel free to ignore them.)
Old 07-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #6
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
I got contradicting email from Amazon about baby registry.

Email says starting today purchasing $50 get free Munchkin product and 8x10 canvas coupon for Amazon prints. When I log in and see something different.

Only a good deal if you were buying stuff off your registry. Chat Amazon to make sure you are getting your free stuff.

They used to send you a 20% coupon after your due date. Is that still true? Anyone know?

Make a registry:
amazon.com/gp/baby/homepage?tag=agladiaperswa

Don't have prime? Get a free trial and make sure to cancel before trial is up:
amazon.com/primeday?tag=agladiaperswa

(Above are affiliate links. Feel free to ignore them.)
They have a 'completion discount' now. You get a 15% off coupon when you are like 2 months from your due date. It can only be used once, and there are some items it won't work on.

I signed up bio baby to get the free box of stuff which was really awesome this time around! Amongest all the little samples and standard stuff, I got a bottle, a swaddle blanket, and a o-ball toy! The countdown til due date thing is starting to freak me out though. It's getting close!
Old 07-10-2017, 02:28 PM   #7
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
They have a 'completion discount' now. You get a 15% off coupon when you are like 2 months from your due date. It can only be used once, and there are some items it won't work on.

I signed up bio baby to get the free box of stuff which was really awesome this time around! Amongest all the little samples and standard stuff, I got a bottle, a swaddle blanket, and a o-ball toy! The countdown til due date thing is starting to freak me out though. It's getting close!
Wow that's pretty awesome for a freebie!!

Thanks for letting me know about the coupon. I was wondering if it had changed and Amazon is so wordy with their fine print.

This is a decent deal: $5 off $15 on prime book purchase. It was a bit temperamental when applied and it isn't one very book. I think they are getting slammed.

I used it on dd Latin book. Ds used it on a book for college. He's so feeling the pain of spending his own money right now. Welcome to the real world kid!
Old 07-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #8
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

$50 gift cards for $39.50.

These are gone in minutes. I'm debating the JCP one.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:13 PM   #9
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Keurig with 40 k cups for 69.99. Not bad I swear I got this same deal for my mother a few years ago on Amazon for less. Our Keurig is functioning perfectly or I'd be tempted.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:23 PM   #10
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

They have some stuff that are decent deals if you need it. Sorting through it seems like such a mess though!!