Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #21
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Prime Day 2017

I just asked my aunt and my MIL to order a MyPillow on the lightning deal. I ordered a king size and a queen size. So now all Chirpys have a MyPillow!!!!

Amazon would only allow me to order one per size on the lightning deal.

I got one for me and DH a few months ago and it is seriously the best investment ever. I no longer wake up with headaches. I've been waiting for a good sale to get one for the kids. They supposedly have a 10 year warranty.

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:18 PM   #22
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Prime Day 2017

Dang ut. I needed a mypillow.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:20 PM   #23
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
Dang ut. I needed a mypillow.

I should've posted earlier!!! I saw it when it had 14 minutes left!!! I had to do some fast texting to get them to order in time.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:23 PM   #24
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
I should've posted earlier!!! I saw it when it had 14 minutes left!!! I had to do some fast texting to get them to order in time.
That's it. My dh was about to order them last week and changed his mind because we didn't know anyone with one.

My neck hurts always. His hurts pretty regularly.

Excuse my exclamations. This is all making me cross eyed this year. They ended up having some stuff I had my eye on.

Last edited by Agla; 07-10-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Agla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:34 PM   #25
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
That's it. My dh was about to order them last week and changed his mind because we didn't know anyone with one.

My neck hurts always. His hurts pretty regularly.

Excuse my exclamations. This is all making me cross eyed this year. They ended up having some stuff I had my eye on.

If you sign up for their emails you will get a ton of emails, but there are some nice coupons. I think I have 2 $10 coupons. I don't know if they will work for another person but I will PM you tomorrow.

I'm so sorry I didn't post about it!

I put off buying one for months. I was afraid to spend that much on a pillow. But I'm so glad I did. They are truly worth every penny for me and for DH as well. His neck hurt pretty frequently and my headaches became unbearable.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:01 AM   #26
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
If you sign up for their emails you will get a ton of emails, but there are some nice coupons. I think I have 2 $10 coupons. I don't know if they will work for another person but I will PM you tomorrow.

I'm so sorry I didn't post about it!

I put off buying one for months. I was afraid to spend that much on a pillow. But I'm so glad I did. They are truly worth every penny for me and for DH as well. His neck hurt pretty frequently and my headaches became unbearable.
I think dh heard a radio ad of all things for a great price. He's sleeping though and I don't think he'd appreciate getting woken up to ask if he still wants to buy pillows to sleep better.

Anyone need Kleen Kanteens?

Last edited by Agla; 07-11-2017 at 05:02 AM.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:24 AM   #27
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad you started this thread. I don't have prime but my BIL does and we use his if there are prime only deals or if we need something right away.

I'm glad you like your MyPillow Chirpy, my MIL and FIL swear by theirs so we got some and DH hates it. He still wakes up with neck pain and headaches. Although he's stubborn and doesn't regularly use it and only it like it's meant to be used. I like mine squished between my knees and it is great to stuff under a pregnant belly. We have the king sized ones.

And I really want another Kleen Kanteen but DS2 won't drink out of his for some reason so there's no point considering he drinks my water most of the time anyway.
kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:45 AM   #28
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I'm so glad you started this thread. I don't have prime but my BIL does and we use his if there are prime only deals or if we need something right away.

I'm glad you like your MyPillow Chirpy, my MIL and FIL swear by theirs so we got some and DH hates it. He still wakes up with neck pain and headaches. Although he's stubborn and doesn't regularly use it and only it like it's meant to be used. I like mine squished between my knees and it is great to stuff under a pregnant belly. We have the king sized ones.

And I really want another Kleen Kanteen but DS2 won't drink out of his for some reason so there's no point considering he drinks my water most of the time anyway.

I'm still looking at insulated coffee mugs. I'm so fussy about some things that I'm probably going to be comparing them on and off all day.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:50 AM   #29
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Went ahead and bought a kindle this morning. DH's isn't doing that well, it's several years old.

I'm tempted by a tent. It isn't the particular model I want but it's $67 and sleeps 8...that's like 1/2 the price of the one I do want.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:53 AM   #30
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Went ahead and bought a kindle this morning. DH's isn't doing that well, it's several years old.

I'm tempted by a tent. It isn't the particular model I want but it's $67 and sleeps 8...that's like 1/2 the price of the one I do want.
I saw that on my kindle and was really tempted. Especially after Chirpy mentioned her big tent

Last edited by Agla; 07-11-2017 at 07:57 AM.