Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
brookglen
Registered Users

What are you eating?

Better yet, what CAN you eat these days?

I'm on a greek yogurt kick. Full fat. Not low fat. Two servings a day.

Advertisement

brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
Blueberry32
Registered Users

All I seem to want to eat is melted cheese on white buns. Soooo not healthy! But I'm pretty much trying to force myself to eat lots of fruit and veggies. Definitely eating more fruit though than veggies.
Blueberry32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
brookglen
Registered Users

Re: What are you eating?

It's okay, I can only eat the yogurt with that sugary berry concoction that comes in the side by side containers (Fage).
Old 07-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

I eat almost the same thing everyday.
Apples and cinnamon oatmeal with a glass of milk with a chocolate protein shake added. Lots of Mac and cheese. Tons of cheese, apples with peanut butter, then some sort of meat with dinner.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
PinkInk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

cherrios most meals... and I neeeeever eat cereal, or barely any grain, normally... but it's one of the few things that appeals to me. Typical diet is mostly veggies, lean meat and fruit. I can tolerate almost no veggies, I dont throw up, I just gag so much I can barely swallow. I can eat fruit, I can't eat meat.

I did have clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl on the warf last night and it was amazing, wish I could do that every night. Though I picked out most of the clams because of the texture.

Birth Boot Camp Certified Childbirth Educator training couples in natural childbirth.

I blog at In Pink Ink

Last edited by PinkInk; 07-08-2012 at 03:23 PM.
PinkInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
brookglen
Registered Users

Word on the cereal. Except granola in my case.

I'm so glad I'm not craving a bunch of bad food this time around. Last pregnancy I craved soul food. SOUL FOOD! I swear I gained half my pregnancy weight in the first three months.

Sadly, my biggest craving is this she crab soup from my home town back east in Virginia. I am thousands of miles away from it though.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
katymf
Registered Users
seller

popsicles, greek yogurt with blueberries and strawberries, salad..salt and vinegar chips! :-x i really don't eat though..i think of something that sounds delicious like steak, potatoes and corn and an hour later i think about it and wanna throw up. i'm also craving bubbly, cold soda...mmmm
Old 07-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #8
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been wanting fruit salad- yum. Only (minor) problem is our local grocery doesn't carry it ready-made, and I don't have the energy to wash and cut all the fruit and make it myself. Good thing the grocery store a few towns over carries it, but it's too far to go frequently.
Veggies don't sound good right now, except cucumbers in ranch dressing.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #9
brookglen
Registered Users

What really pisses me off about the veggie deterrence thing is the fact that I have planted 35 heirloom variety tomato plants this year. I have been babying the stupid things for months only to be completely repulsed by them now that they are baring fruit.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #10
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen
What really pisses me off about the veggie deterrence thing is the fact that I have planted 35 heirloom variety tomato plants this year. I have been babying the stupid things for months only to be completely repulsed by them now that they are baring fruit.
I feel the same way I have a million cucumbers and I just don't want to eat them. I keep giving them away.