Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #1
JnS Mama
Registered Users
seller

Bay Area Moms: Holistic Moms Meeting Coming Up Soon!

I am a member of the Holistic Moms Network, and we meet once a month. I really love this group (found out about it only a few months ago) and there are always lots of different topics each session. It's a great way to meet fellow cd mommas too! lol

Babies, Older children & Hubbies are welcome too!

The next meeting is on Tuesday, September 2, 6:30PM, at the Cambrian Branch Library, 1780 Hillsdale Avenue, San Jose, CA 95124. The topic is Birth Stories

From the invite:

We are kicking back this month with a less formal theme of discussion. How much less formal can you get than birth? We've all been there and we all have our own story to tell. The birth experience is both universal to all of humanity and unique to each individual. We can all learn from each other's journey into motherhood. We would love to hear everyone's birth stories as we gather for conversation and sharing. If you are not comfortable with sharing your own story, please feel more than welcome to come and listen.

We welcome newcomers to check us out for one meeting before deciding to join. If you have attended a meeting that you enjoyed and are not yet a member, please join Holistic Moms Network today via our website at www.holisticmoms.org.

Ami

Advertisement