Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
CntryMama
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

Constantly Sick (Not Morning Sickness)

This poor baby I feel like I have done nothing for him/her - I am constantly sick. Starting before I knew I was pregnant (at 5 weeks) I got a super sore throat, then really bad laryngitis and had a steroid shot - that all triggered oral thrush and I then had nystatin..... Ahhhhhhhh...

Then a few weeks later the sore throat finially felt better but at 10 weeks I found out I had a UTI (though I had no symptoms) and was put on antibiotics for a week.

Then at 10.5 weeks I got the Influenza Flu - I was able to keep the fever down with Tylonal and felt pretty good after 3-4 days.

Of course that is not enough and at 12.4 weeks I got the NoroVirus (stumach flu) - spent all of Friday evening till Saturday late morning on the bathroom floor. I have never been so weak in my life. I could not even lift my head up to throw up - like there was anything left to even come out but my body kept try! I am so drained. I have nothing left.

This poor little baby has had nothing but a terrible start and to make it worse they will be starting me on a CLASS D heart medication within the next month I wish i could just go in to hear a heart beat or something... Has anyone had such a ruff start?! I guess I am just looking for some who can relate.. and had a healthy little one after everything.

Last edited by CntryMama; 02-11-2013 at 10:38 AM.
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote