Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-29-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
abemom2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Imagine NB prefold question

Due to it being 3x6x3, are they worth it for a NB? I have small babies, and the small prefolds are too big. They're a lot cheaper than the GMD, but are they that much less absorbent as well?
(I don't have enough to order to qualify for free shipping from Diaperjuction, so that's ruled out for now.)

Thank you.

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #2
rhondab
Registered Users
seller

Re: Imagine NB prefold question

If you need free shipping go to Diaper Safari, they offer free shipping on all of there orders. They have the Imagine products since that is the brand that you are wanting. As for purchasing the newborn sizes, I know what you mean, the babies are in them only for a short time. Maybe you can catch some on here or E-bay for a better price. Hope this is some help.
rhondab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #3
mommorg
Registered Users

I'm not sure if I would do the XS unless it was a tiny baby that stayed tiny. But still could be a super soaker and outpee the XS. Maybe look into a different brand that is slightly smaller than the Imagine smalls that are too big. Looks like OsoCozy Better Fit Infant Prefolds are slightly smaller than Imagine Small. I bring this up because last year, clothdiaper.com did OsoCozy Better Fit Prefolds for 50-60% Off in early December. Depending on how many you want, you can get a really good deal.
mommorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #4
abemom2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll wait for Osocozy, or try to find a good deal here. I've been looking a while, will just look more here. It's not urgent.