Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2017, 05:38 PM   #1
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

DJ Deodorants & Diapersticks

Hello, dear customers. It has not escaped my notice that many of you have still not found satisfactory natural deodorant or diaperstick alternatives. The sad news is that there will be no store or products for the forseeable future. However there is good news for established customers who would like to make their own. For the next month or so, I'm allowing established customers to purchase an early DJ Deodorants formulation for private use--private use means the immediate family only, no selling or bartering or gifting of the resulting or inspired-by products. In producing a contract of this nature, I'm following the lead of many small cloth diaper and clothing makers, and it is legally binding.

This older deodorant formulation is for four sticks plus a few travel size and thus should be a manageable amount for the home double boiler and for using up the product within its shelf life. This formulation uses measuring spoons and cups rather than weight for ease of home use, although that does make it less exact than formulas by weight. Approximate ratios for Sage Advice and Another Day in Paradise EO scents are offered.

I will not be making the formulation available in 2018. You will need to contact me for a copy of the agreement (send me your email address), print out the agreement, snail mail it to me, and pay $25 over paypal before the year's end. Then you will receive the personal use formulation. Thank you!

P.S.--I also have many deodorant twist ups (both full size and travel size), labels, and a few essential oils (e.g., monarda, petitgrain, sage) and powders available for purchase if interested. I could also part with some of my white highly filtered beeswax and cocoa butter (but the latter is near the end of its shelf life).

Advertisement

debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote