Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #251
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Warning this is a downer/Rant against my fertility or seemingly lack there of post.
What do you do with your negative feelings about TTC? This last month we NTNP because of the back to back losses and when it came down to it, I couldn't stand to TTA. Today was CD 50. I am so frustrated. It makes me more upset that last months pregnancy wasn't viable, or the month before. Each day is another BFN since I don't have a clue if I O'd or not. I started testing nearly daily since CD 35. So each day AF doesn't show I am losing another chance to get pg. FF is stupid. If you miss your period it still keeps your future predicted O dates. So another reminder that I am out of another chance. If I would have had a cycle that would have been tomorrow or Monday. So to see 2 cycles without anything and my missing babies just makes me want to eat a lot of junk and sleep today. It doesn't help that it has been rainy and cold. So what would you do? BD and running are not helping.

Advertisement

Last edited by tedcgh; 04-27-2013 at 09:08 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #252
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April Showers hopefully brings May BFPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Warning this is a downer/Rant against my fertility or seemingly lack there of post.
What do you do with your negative feelings about TTC? This last month we NTNP because of the back to back losses and when it came down to it, I couldn't stand to TTA. Today was CD 50. I am so frustrated. It makes me more upset that last months pregnancy wasn't viable, or the month before. Each day is another BFN since I don't have a clue if I O'd or not. I started testing nearly daily since CD 35. So each day AF doesn't show I am losing another chance to get pg. FF is stupid. If you miss your period it still keeps your future predicted O dates. So another reminder that I am out of another chance. If I would have had a cycle that would have been tomorrow or Monday. So to see 2 cycles without anything and my missing babies just makes me want to eat a lot of junk and sleep today. It doesn't help that it has been rainy and cold. So what would you do? BD and running are not helping.
I am so sorry. I say give in to whatever feels good, even if it s junk food and laziness, you could indulge yourself. TTC is a stressful, heartbreaking journey in which hours, days and months seem to crawl. Let yourself grieve a bit. A long cycle sucks! Also, vent to us.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #253
BlueLily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Long cycles absolutely suck and I'm so sorry for your losses. That must be so frustrating not knowing if O has happened and here you are on CD 50. Be good to yourself. Indulge, take time for yourself to do something you love. When I realized things weren't looking good for me this month, I tried to focus on the few things I enjoy that I can't do when pregnant. It is actually helping me now, however I know sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. When all you want is to be pregnant it is hard to find things to fill its place while you wait. Definitely sleep, tomorrow is a new day I hope you awake feeling refreshed.

Last edited by BlueLily; 04-27-2013 at 11:18 PM.
BlueLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:36 PM   #254
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLily View Post
Long cycles absolutely suck and I'm so sorry for your losses. That must be so frustrating not knowing if O has happened and here you are on CD 50. Be good to yourself. Indulge, take time for yourself to do something you love. When I realized things weren't looking good for me this month, I tried to focus on the few things I enjoy that I can't do when pregnant. It is actually helping me now, however I know sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. When all you want is to be pregnant it is hard to find things to fill its place while you wait. Definitely sleep, tomorrow is a new day I hope you awake feeling refreshed.
Good point, mama! Enjoy sushi, wine, beer, fancy unpasteurized cheeses, advil (ok, that one is a stretch), hot tubs, non leaking breasts! Woo hoo!
Old 04-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #255
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs

Quote:
My last cycle was 60 days. I never figured out when I O'd. Sorry mama! Hope you get your BFP soon, and baby sticks.
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #256
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning, ladies! I had a - opk this am after 2 days of + but no obvious Ewcm and no thermal shift as if this am. Freaking out that this is an anovulatory cycle. Just gotta wait it out, I guess.

How's everyone else?
Old 04-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #257
amf78
Registered Users
seller

Morning all! I've been feeling nauseous the last 3 days--on and off the first two days then pretty much all day yesterday. Didn't feel like I was getting sick though--eating seemed to help. I caved and tested this morning with a generic Safeway test and got a BFN, but I'm trying not to be disappointed. I don't know how many dpo I am, but AF isn't due for another 4-5 days.

If this month isn't my month, I think I am going to try an opk. Any recommendations?

Baby Boy #3 EDD 1/14/15
amf78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #258
Rachaelramones
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbdvm View Post
Good morning, ladies! I had a - opk this am after 2 days of + but no obvious Ewcm and no thermal shift as if this am. Freaking out that this is an anovulatory cycle. Just gotta wait it out, I guess.

How's everyone else?

You may see your shift tomorrow. It may take a day or two to see the shift. I am having the same problems. I got my shift but NOW i have ewcm! Ugg this month is killing me.
Rachael, wife to Cody, Mother to three boys, Elijah(9/07), Ben (8/09), & Silas (8/11)TTC#4
Rachaelramones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #259
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amf78 View Post
Morning all! I've been feeling nauseous the last 3 days--on and off the first two days then pretty much all day yesterday. Didn't feel like I was getting sick though--eating seemed to help. I caved and tested this morning with a generic Safeway test and got a BFN, but I'm trying not to be disappointed. I don't know how many dpo I am, but AF isn't due for another 4-5 days.

If this month isn't my month, I think I am going to try an opk. Any recommendations?
I am hoping you don't need any oPK strips, mama, your symptoms sound promising! As for strips, buy the cheap ones off amazon or earlypregnancytests.com. Are you going to test again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachaelramones View Post
You may see your shift tomorrow. It may take a day or two to see the shift. I am having the same problems. I got my shift but NOW i have ewcm! Ugg this month is killing me.
Thanks, mama! I read somewhere that you could have fertile CM in your uterus but hasn't come through thenp is yet, maybe that is what happened with you! I don't think I have had any EWCM, but we have been BDing a lot and I am new to checking CM, so I dunno.

How many DPO are you?
Old 04-28-2013, 07:44 PM   #260
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbdvm

How's everyone else?
O'ing today!
Bummer that it seems like ur cycle might be an ovulatory!