Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #391
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post

Me too! (well, I didn't give away all of my stuff). I wonder will I ever feel done?

I took another test today. Trying to get the photo to upload. It is small.

I'm so worried that the lines aren't dark enough. I'm so scared to hope
That is a gorgeous line!

Cd10 here. Drinking grapefruit juice and starting to have ewcm. Yay! I am hoping to O on time this month (on cd14) cause i can probably sneak in a little bd'ing that night. I'm ok if we don't cause he's willing to really ttc next month with the clomid.

Advertisement

SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #392
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April Showers hopefully brings May BFPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
That is a gorgeous line!

Cd10 here. Drinking grapefruit juice and starting to have ewcm. Yay! I am hoping to O on time this month (on cd14) cause i can probably sneak in a little bd'ing that night. I'm ok if we don't cause he's willing to really ttc next month with the clomid.
Hope this cycle is it for you!

I tested again, apparently to disappoint myself. BF frickin' N. will keep on peeing!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #393
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Finally home. I haven't tested since Wednesday. I really was hoping to get a line tonight after a 2 1/2 hour hold but no such luck. I guess the sore boobs are probably from the odd Breastfeeding cycle this weekend and maybe O is about to happen or AF is about to visit.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #394
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April Showers hopefully brings May BFPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Finally home. I haven't tested since Wednesday. I really was hoping to get a line tonight after a 2 1/2 hour hold but no such luck. I guess the sore boobs are probably from the odd Breastfeeding cycle this weekend and maybe O is about to happen or AF is about to visit.
Don't give up hope!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #395
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

New thread started