Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #481
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - April Week 1 (04/01-04/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfinn View Post
I haven't been getting many surveys, thinking I am new. And have a hard time reaching goal except for the first few days, remember april 1st!!! Maybe they do this to new members to keep us on their site. Where should I ask? Blog? Facebook?
So your main page looks like what I just posted except it says 156 instead of 70? That is bizarre. I can give you instructions to take a screenshot if you want to show us and maybe we can help?

Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #482
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I haven't been getting many surveys, thinking I am new. And have a hard time reaching goal except for the first few days, remember april 1st!!! Maybe they do this to new members to keep us on their site. Where should I ask? Blog? Facebook?

Oh I know what my daily goal looks like but I am not good at a screen shot without DH and he just brought DS to bed. I am sure my goals have been above one hundrend since my third or fourth day swaggin and I am now on my 9th day. I have 156 as my goal and 20sb as bonus?

Is this bc I am new?

I hit shift and then the screen shot button and nothing happens
Hit ctrl and the print screen button, then open up Paint. Then hit ctrl V. Then save the photo, then post it here.

It seems like something must be really wrong with your counter, because even when they have high goals, the bonuses are 10%. Like, if we have a 100sb goal, the bonus would be 10. Or 150 would be 15.

Last edited by Belle; 04-07-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #483
melfinn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yes it all looks the same and I am guessing the last few day my numbers have been different? Since April 1st when we had zeros all the way across. If you could help me with a screen shot that would be cool but nothing happens when I hit ctrl then prtsc? And if something happened then I am not sure what I would do. I had been planning on my DH teaching me he knows how to do this stuff but this is only like my 9th day swaggin, 8th or 9th?

Is there something I am doing to make my goals higher? Like cashing out AGC aas soon as I have enough sbs?

maybe I do not have microsoft paint installed? And I realized whe I went back I need to press alt, shift then prtsc how do i even know if I have microsoft paint. We keep bare min on laptop it is old and my DH can probably make it run forever but it has it limits!!

Last edited by melfinn; 04-07-2013 at 07:16 PM.
melfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #484
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
yes it all looks the same and I am guessing the last few day my numbers have been different? Since April 1st when we had zeros all the way across. If you could help me with a screen shot that would be cool but nothing happens when I hit ctrl then prtsc? And if something happened then I am not sure what I would do. I had been planning on my DH teaching me he knows how to do this stuff but this is only like my 9th day swaggin, 8th or 9th?

Is there something I am doing to make my goals higher? Like cashing out AGC aas soon as I have enough sbs?
Nothing will happen when you hit ctrl printscreen, you have to open up Paint and then paste the photo in there by hitting ctrl v, or right clicking your mouse on the blank screen and clicking on paste. Then you can save the shot and post it here.

Nothing should change your daily goal meter to be different than everyone else on SB. It is always the same goal every day for everyone (I just spent some time reading the blog on it!). So something must be wrong with your account.

What do you see when you hit the button that says "Show Goal History"?

Last edited by Belle; 04-07-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #485
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
maybe I do not have microsoft paint installed? And I realized whe I went back I need to press alt, shift then prtsc how do i even know if I have microsoft paint. We keep bare min on laptop it is old and my DH can probably make it run forever but it has it limits!!
You should have paint, it comes automatically installed. Click the start button in the down left corner, click programs, click accessories, open paint. OR depending on what your start menu looks like you can also just search for it.

Press the Prt Sc button, open paint, press ctrl v, save and paste here
Old 04-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #486
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LONG day today!! The kids and I drove home from my parents today =( Its always sad leaving!

I did get up to 51 this morning before we left and then I just got a 19sb search, so goal is done and I don't think I'll be doing any more! I'm SO tired!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #487
melfinn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh our pc is so old and DH has done alot of this and that to it install stuff took stuff out I will look for the aint but I do know we do not have the word document bc it was so log ago. DH knows a little about pcs whereas I do not but I went to mu goal history and will post and then I will try to get a hold of someone at swagbucks.
So goal history 4/7 156sb 20b
4/6 147sb 18b
4/5 153sb 16b
4/4 181sb 16b this was a great hair pulling day for a newbie!
4/3 136sb 15b
4/2 94 9sb
4/1 0
3/31 15sb 1b but I remember one of my first days being 40 sb goal?
my 1st day 3/30 15sb 2b first dday

I have earned over goal but a little bit until today whereas I stopped at 3 above goal so i stopped at 159sb.
I have met goal everyday since I started.

b is bonus so my bonus look like they would match the 10% I just signed up do you think that is why? I still don't feel like the surveys are geared toward my lifestyle but what do I know? just starting?

Last edited by melfinn; 04-07-2013 at 07:38 PM.
melfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #488
melfinn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It takes all day of back and forth to reach goal with no surveys . I am almost always dqed. I seem to have to scrounge everywhere to get points . Luckily you guys have given me enough info to find the points but I wish I didn't have to spend as much time on pc watching or changing up videos!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #489
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ugh our pc is so old and DH has done alot of this and that to it install stuff took stuff out I will look for the aint but I do know we do not have the word document bc it was so log ago. DH knows a little about pcs whereas I do not but I went to mu goal history and will post and then I will try to get a hold of someone at swagbucks.
So goal history 4/7 156sb 20b
4/6 147sb 18b
4/5 153sb 16b
4/4 181sb 16b this was a great hair pulling day for a newbie!
4/3 136sb 15b
4/2 94 9sb
4/1 0
3/31 15sb 1b but I remember one of my first days being 40 sb goal?
my 1st day 3/30 15sb 2b first dday

I have earned over goal but a little bit until today whereas I stopped at 3 above goal so i stopped at 159sb.
I have met goal everyday since I started.

b is bonus so my bonus look like they would match the 10% I just signed up do you think that is why? I still don't feel like the surveys are geared toward my lifestyle but what do I know? just starting?
I think there is definitely something wrong with your daily goal counter. I've never in my years of doing swagbucks ever heard of anyone having this issue. The ONLY time goal is that high is on a code extravaganza day. Contact swagbucks through the contact us page at the bottom of your homepage.

Did you fill out all the survey profiles on your survey page? that should help with those.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #490
melfinn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did jut send them a message. but now I feel like I made it out to be a newbie mistake or they could use that as an excuse? I have filled out all my profiles on my survey page. Wow it just seems weird. Has everyone else seen bonuses for daily goal the same as mine 15, 16, 18, ,20? I'm wondering if it is bc I am new like only 9 days?

They say 3 to 5 business dday s to get back to me, I wish there was a live chat? Anyone know of one? Maybe I will head over to fb?