Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
katmarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Retro Baby, Mosaic Moon, Mad Tosh and More

Hello Ladies. I used to sell a lot in this forum, but as my youngest is now five, I just haven't been on DS in a couple years. I am coming to terms with the fact that I simply don't have the time and energy to knit and sew much these days. I've been holding onto some beauties in the hopes that I will get back to projects, but the time has come to declutter. I am also the queen of half finished projects, so I have some yarn for sale that has been frogged from WIP because my kids often grew faster than I finished.

FSOT seems very quiet here these days, and I don't have many posts to gauge what things tend to currently sell for. If any of my prices seem unreasonable, don't hesitate to mention it and give me a better guideline. Particularly on frogged items, I'm not sure what is reasonable. I will be adding more, but here is a start:

Link to photobucket pictures, because I can't figure out how to get the photos to show up within this post: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kati...?sort=3&page=1

First up, the hardest one to let go of: Retro Baby Miss Daisy on British Merino. A total of 9.7 oz. SOLD

Retro Baby North Shore on Mountain Meadow, 7 oz. $40ppd

Mosaic Moon Dryad Organic Sport in Ravensong with Brown. So soft! 4oz. $18ppd.

Nurturing Threads Silver Gossamer on Aria Organic Merino Light. 4.5 oz main colorway and 2 oz trim. This is one that got frogged. I will post a current picture asap. The picture I took has bad lighting, so I will try again soon. $15ppd.

I also have a frogged skein of birthday boy on pictish aran. $15ppd. I also have some green malabrigo that matches perfect. I can throw that in if you want some trim.

And not yet frogged Mosaic Moon Samhain Skies Meadosweet Worsted. 2 skeins worth. Such a gorgeous colorway! $28ppd. Picture coming.

This lusciousness needs a good new home. Mad Tosh Merino. 4 skeins for $75ppd. (This is single ply worsted, not light. Similar to Malabrigo but higher end. Retails for about $25. It's like clouds).

More things to come and probably some fabric too......

Advertisement

Last edited by katmarie; 11-19-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Adjusted prices
katmarie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 07:34 AM   #2
katmarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Retro Baby, Mosaic Moon, Mad Tosh and More

Hmmmm....I am so out of the loop. All my photos are telling me I need to update photobucket to enable 3rd party hosting. And photobucket wants $33.33 to do that? So, I guess people must be uploading their photos to a different site these days. Help?
Old 11-18-2017, 11:27 AM   #3
katmarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, until I can figure out how to get the pictures to show in my first post, here is a link to photobucket. You can check things out here: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kati...?sort=3&page=1
Old 11-18-2017, 11:37 AM   #4
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

I can see all your photos just fine. But if something is going wrong with your images, an app called Tapatalk is a super easy way to download pictures straight from your phone and maneuver the forum as well. (: hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brinae89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #5
katmarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the input! I do use tapatalk for a different forum. I will have to add DS. That's good to know that you can upload straight to it.

Want to buy some yarn? This place is like a ghost town. It used to be crazy busy. Do people sell elsewhere now, or has everyone stopped knitting in the last couple years?
Old 11-18-2017, 08:35 PM   #6
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmarie View Post
Thanks for the input! I do use tapatalk for a different forum. I will have to add DS. That's good to know that you can upload straight to it.

Want to buy some yarn? This place is like a ghost town. It used to be crazy busy. Do people sell elsewhere now, or has everyone stopped knitting in the last couple years?

Lol. I was thinking about it! But I have no idea what I would do with it! And honestly I think Facebook or local apps have taken over as far as selling goes. And it could also be not as many people knit anymore either. Iím intrigued and would love to learn how! I want to crochet. The farthest Iíve got is loom knitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brinae89 is online now   Reply With Quote