Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #251
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
Congratulations Erica! Kate, I'm sorry I hope you recover and are ok.

I had an ultrasound today. The baby slept through the entire thing!! We couldn't get it to move a bit. The technician kept looking everywhere for the yolk sac, couldn't find it, and then busted up laughing. The baby was using the yolk sac as a pillow. When she moved the ultrasound wand a certain way, you could see that it was resting its head and neck on the yolk sac with its hands on its chest!
I love your siggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13 View Post
hi mama! Still stalking you! I mean cheering you on! Congrats and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Eta not really stalking! I was scrolling through the current threads and it said congrats amy and I thought wowsa how awesome would it be if it was her? And it is. And I'm so happy for you!

Thanks! We need all the prayers we can get.

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #252
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Can I join you ladies? I got my bfp today, I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. I'm in shock, we'd decided to just ntnp (we've ttc for 4 years) after our last cycle failed. I'm trying not to freak out about this pg, so excited just really nervous.
Congratulations!!! Its alwats such a blessing to see new mamas here!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #253
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know I have kind of disappeared.. I am so sorry.. I do not come on DS nearly as often as I used to back when TTC.... I miss you ladies and I know I've missed a ton of updates! I hope everyone is doing really well and all the babies are growing!

Who is due very soon??? I know Marie and Elena have gotta be getting close, right? What about all my March mamas??

And Jackie, yay for the amazing 14 week ultrasound news/photos! I saw your pics to guess gender in the other thread.

As for me... I'm 28 weeks now... had a huge scare about 3 weeks ago with preterm contractions and was in the hospital for 3 nights... terbutaline and lots of fluids and then Procardia and they stopped... had no cervical changes so that was excellent news and the Fetal Fibronectin test had also came back negative... they sent me home and I was on modified bed rest for a week or so then they took me off that and just said NO exercise and be careful, listen to my body, etc. I've had no more contractions and baby is baking away!

We have a name picked out... our little guy will be Landon Jacob Curry. I am so excited and getting big and uncomfortable about now, but so happy and thankful to be expecting this little guy.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #254
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Who is due very soon??? I know Marie and Elena have gotta be getting close, right? What about all my March mamas??

As for me... I'm 28 weeks now... had a huge scare about 3 weeks ago with preterm contractions and was in the hospital for 3 nights... terbutaline and lots of fluids and then Procardia and they stopped... had no cervical changes so that was excellent news and the Fetal Fibronectin test had also came back negative... they sent me home and I was on modified bed rest for a week or so then they took me off that and just said NO exercise and be careful, listen to my body, etc. I've had no more contractions and baby is baking away!

We have a name picked out... our little guy will be Landon Jacob Curry. I am so excited and getting big and uncomfortable about now, but so happy and thankful to be expecting this little guy.
I'm 39 weeks today!
Everything is very stressful at home right now, though. I'm pretty sure that with the stress and my anxiety, I wouldn't be able to labor even if my body and Hiccup were trying to, kwim? Not sure how it's all going to work out, but I know it could always be worse.

thank goodness they got everything stopped, and baby is still happily baking away in there!
I love his name!!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:16 AM   #255
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Deleted original post. I realized this wasn't the best place to post it after I had done so.

I guess I should start an April thread, eh?

Carly - glad that little man is staying PUT!

Elena - It's almost baby time!

Welcome to all the new mamas! We're glad you could find us, though wishing you didn't need this thread. That never sounds right when I post it.

Last edited by TS8213; 04-07-2013 at 07:18 AM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #256
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

April thread
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote