Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #111
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ The NEW thread!

How are you doing, Sara? I want to cry just thinking about what you are dealing with today

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #112
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
How are you doing, Sara? I want to cry just thinking about what you are dealing with today
Me too Carolyn!!!

Sara~ I am so sorry you are dealing with this again. We are all here for you.

Brandi~ Yeah MSG is nasty stuff. I can't believe the FDA lets it be used in our food, you know the stuff that's suppose to nourish us not damage us.

Carolyn~ Of course I'd get off the MSG either way but I would definitely check it out if you are having any problems. If that doesn't solve it a food, supplement, activity log for a few days can really help. I'd start with food and add the others if it doesn't seem to fix it. And your kiddos are adorable.

Mae~ How is the dress for your friends wedding going?

Tina~ We considered the DSHS foster adopt program here when we were not getting pregnant, in fact we started the classes but couldn't finish them cause I was soooooo sick with Alex you never know what preparing to adopt might do.

Last edited by joyful mother; 04-19-2011 at 03:22 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #113
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Crissi - yeah, I try to avoid it in general, but sometimes I just don't think to check all the food labels or which restaurants use it and which don't. I agree that it is hard to believe what is allowed in our food I haven't had a problem for a few months now as I try not to eat before bed (this seemed to have a huge effect) and then tried adding in food that would help (like black-strap molasses) and making sure I was remembering to take my vitamins and supplements.

Talking about what is in food these days, my parents and siblings have all been seeing a chiropractor (I think that is who it was) and have all ended up finding out they are sensitive to so many foods and additives! It was impossible for my mom to even find CHICKEN BROTH that didn't have additives in it. Crazy! She makes her own now, but you would think you could find plain old chick broth somewhere! But I do have to say that whoever it was they are seeing, they seem to be getting it right. My dad has had chronic congestion for years and years. He has been on steroids of it (Prednisone ) antibiotics, has had surgery, sleep studies and is now on a c-pap at night. The doctors tried everything and nobody could help. Ends up it was food sensitivities/allergies!!! They took him off everything he was sensitive to and his problem is almost completely gone. I can't believe that the regular doctors never even thought about food sensitivities or allergies!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #114
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies..I"m here, just kinda floating around today...I'm in a moping kind of day...I have another doc appt. tomorrow for more blood work. I know they will go down, but I would LOVE for her to tell me they are going up and this bleeding and crap falling out of me is for another reason... Oh well..it is what it is.........went to work and was actually able to help out instead of sitting on my *** and shipping orders...so I felt a bit more productive today...you should see the place!! We are expanding...AGAIN! it looks awesome..but a TOTAL mess right now...we're trying to get TOO MUCH done within a SMALL timeframe(saturday) for the diaper change event...

Carolyn, those pictures are to die for!!! SOOO cute! You have beautiful children.

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson

Last edited by VWgurl619; 04-19-2011 at 05:14 PM.
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:30 PM   #115
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

((((SARA)))))

I'm so bored! I was getting ready to cut out the dress, but the kids had other plans for me. Nards!!
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #116
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Sara - I'm so sorry!
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #117
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sara I am so so sorry.. I am crying for you. It is so awful that you are going through this again. Big hugs and lots of love. You are welcome to call anytime if you would like to talk.

Crissi, I have several friends that have adopted and once things have gotten started with their adoptions, they have gotten pregnant.

Carolyn, Aiden is way too cute with all of his marker all over him. I love it. I'm sure it was frustrating at the time, but it is so in the moment. Your Easter pic is very cute.

Brandi, I'm sorry that Juan is still not ready to try for another. I know that it is very hard when you are not able to agree about children. It has been a very hot spot for us at times and it is very hurtful when someone jokes about not having more if it is still up in the air. Todd decided that he would suggest he get a Vasectomy one day when we were talking about this just not working. It was infuriating. I know he was just trying to solve the problem but it certainly didn't help at all. You also are welcome to call any time.

It is awesome that you are going to photograph a birth. I would like to do that next time (if there is a next time) I think it would be very special.

Well, I put the boys table together tonight and they were so excited about it they both went to bed crying that they could not play with it. I got another bill from the hospital and they are billing me for another $1800 and as far as I can tell I only owe about $350. I had to dispute the charge with the insurance company though because they are not paying their portion appropriately either. It is so frustrating. I have never had to fight with insurance like this until we got with this company. It is crazy.

Well, I hope everyone else has a great night.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #118
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tina- that sucks. I hope they can waive the fee.

I cut out the dress and now I need to put it together. I probably won't model it when done, as I feel like a manatee. LOL I hate being a fatty...I can't wait till natty weans!!

carolyn- When D saw the pic of Aiden, he got all excited and called his name. It was super cute!
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #119
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

a shorter thread

Sara I am soo sorry

How is everyone? I have missed yall
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:00 AM   #120
bthane23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well...what a perfectly wonderful day I had yesterday! I am SO pro natural birth...and this was the MOST over managed, medicated, you would think she was sick and not just giving birth kind of birth. LOL. That being said...it was STILL beautiful and wonderful. Just wow. Ya know...I have had 3 natural births. (induced for 2 but still..) and I remember every detail. And each sentence leading up to their birth ends in OUCH. This birth was just relaxed. And fun. She had fun. Pretty neat to watch it be done the complete opposite way that I have labored.
Anyway, Ill share the slide show when Im done. I know yall will enjoy it! Her little man is just beautiful. I cried like a big baby!

So when I got home, I called my dh...and told him her birth story. He asked me if I would be getting an epidural at my next birth. LOL I told him that i may if I am induced again. ((( WHAT? NEXT BIRTH??))) But not if I went into labor on my own. I was totally surprised that he asked me that seeing as the day before that he was saying he was going to throw away the crib. lol. So...maybe me saying something about his joking made him realize that I wasnt just wishing and dreaming...that I honestly dont feel like Im done having children. I sure hope so!

Sara Ive been thinking and praying about you! I know how hard this is.

Carolyn, your children are soooooooooo pretty. I LOVE Aidens hair. Ive toyed with the idea of growing Sam's hair out...but I love it cut short....His hair is baby fine and frizzy...lol...I think its just best to keep it cut. Im interestd in the chiropractor. I found one that accepts my insurance...and the mother of the girl I was photographing yesterday went to see him while her dd was in labor. She said it was amazing. I just wonder...do all chiropractors know about food allergies and things like that? I mean is that something they all do? Ive never seen any kind of "natural" doctor...though I want too....my regular doctor says its anxiety. But I think its caused by SOMETHING. I dont know. I may have to make an appointment.

Mae, I feel like a manatee in my bridesmaid dress as well. OMG...WHY did she pick strapless for a NURSING MOTHER?

Tina, I hate insurance...good luck. I have had issues like that before and its just neverending and very frustrating. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Ugh my nose hurts so bad. Sam jammed my glasses into my face about a week ago. I think its must be very bruised on the inside. It looks fine on the outside, but it is sooooo sore. LOL.