Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-11-2017, 09:43 AM   #1
lesslikemath
Registered Users
seller

Question FFS M/L Maternity Pants

I have two pairs of maternity pants that have been well-loved but are still functional if anyone could use them. I know maternity clothes can be really expensive so I thought I'd check here before I tossed them.

The first pair is a pair of full panel Indigo Blue jeans listed as size "LM/LM". They're torn up at the cuffs and there is a hole in the panel on the back.

The second pair is a pair of full panel Old Navy black jeans listed as size "M". They also have a hole in the panel on the back. I honestly think these fit quite a bit bigger than a medium.

I tried to get pictures of the "not so good" parts so you can see what I mean. I am 5'6 and was a size 8 pre-pregnancy and these worked but were a bit big on me for most of the pregnancy, to give you a size reference.

I'll smash 'em both in a PFRE for $7.75 to anywhere in the US or I can separate them and give you a rate by weight if you'd prefer.

Advertisement

Last edited by lesslikemath; 08-11-2017 at 09:46 AM.
lesslikemath is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
MommyTephanie
Registered Users
seller

I'm nervous that these won't fit me as I'm a 10/12 pre-pregnancy, but I gave away all my maternity clothes after Baby #3, and we are now pregnant with Surprise Baby #4! So, if they are available I will try them! I'll pm you as well. 😉
MommyTephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
lesslikemath
Registered Users
seller

Re: FFS M/L Maternity Pants

Claimed
lesslikemath is offline   Reply With Quote