Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2007, 09:08 AM   #11
Gypsy
Registered Users
seller

Re: HELP! What do I do???

Also just to help... Cranberry juice is great for someone who gets alot of UTI's/kidney infections if you drink it before you do, but once you have one it can actually make it worse. While you have one blueberrys are good to help relieve symptoms and so on. When my DD was younger she had kidney reflux with constant nasty UTI's to the point that her left kidney is twice as large as her right one do to scarring from them. I was doing some research on it then and that's when i found out about the blueberrys. Hope i helps.

Gyps

Advertisement

Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:16 AM   #12
mum0fthr33
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would give her a little prune juice with water to help soften her poo just to make it easier on her when she is having a bowel movement just until she starts having more frequent ones my son poos the balls the really hard ones when he is not eating a mixture of foods and we give him a little prune and water and he is back to normal by the end of the night or next morning might also want to get some of the activia yogurt for her to help with tummy issues
mum0fthr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:31 AM   #13
BRIDEN
Registered Users
Formerly: brveille
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would def. call your dr on this one
Old 05-31-2007, 10:02 AM   #14
mom2madison06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, I'd take her to the Doctor. I'd recommend more home methods first if she didn't have an anatomical problem, but I'd want to make sure that this isn't a structural problem. I mean, treating her for constipation won't do diddly if she has an anatomical problem! I'd get that checked out.

Elizabeth.
DD 7/2006, DSS 4/2008, DSS 3/2010, and Rose arrived after unmedicated birth on 4/9/2017!

mom2madison06 is offline   Reply With Quote