Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-01-2007, 08:21 AM   #11
nadjarea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's FLY together - Messy House To Do list 5-31

I will try. I really need to get organized. Thanks mama! This should keep me encouraged.

Advertisement

nadjarea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:13 AM   #12
ihvnangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's FLY together - Messy House To Do list 5-31

I want to join ya!!
I want to declutter so badly, but I am such a horrible pack rat.. I see memories in everything and so try to hold onto it.. My dear Grandma was the same way and she started trying to give things away before she passed away because she didn't want her house and garage to be a burden on anyone after she passed.. Didn't work, she had so much stuff and not enough people to give it to. It wasn't all her fault she would get say one owl and all of a sudden everyone thought she must love LOVE owls and they would all get her an owl, or coffee cup, or cup and saucer, or salt and pepper shakers.. She must have had around 500 shakers! I don't want to have all the clutter in my life like that, but I do want to be able to keep memories, how do you do that??
I have a ton of photos that need to be put in albums.. Basically we moved from CA to MS and I was pg at that time and never put another pix in an album! So I have at least 5 years worth of pix not in albums and I take ALOT of photos. I have decided since Luke was born that I was going to start an album now and at least from this point on put them in albums. I really wanted to do creative memory albums and have a ton of stuff to do them, but no time! I did one album for my Grandmother right after my little girl died that was all just of Sarah and it was so beautiful, but so emotional to put together I don't know that even now I could do another one...
Anyways I need inspiration so i will keep checking in with you gals!
Today I am babysitting for a friend (her 2 boys) BUT, I am making it my goal to get my daughters room organized-my sister gave me a ton of clothes for her and those need to be put up, smalls taken out, too many toys for 10 kids let alone just one!! So gonna have a bag for goodwill, a box for garage (small clothes for next baby) and a trash bag.. IF I finish in there I would like to try and go through some drawers in the living room that are overflowing and in between these activities I want to finish the laundry.