Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #11
Servant4Christ
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: my baby would have been born this week.....

Nothing anyone says will take away your need to grieve. This is just part of moving forward. It took 3yrs to conceive my 1st and only baby. And as soon as I weaned him, we unexpectedly got preg again. I lost that baby at 10weeks and never even got to see it. It was a complete shock and I was very depressed around the time that baby would have been born. It has been more than 2yrs and I'm finally preg again, only to find out this baby's heartrate is too slow. So I'm forced to bear 2weeks of not knowing before my next US that will conclusively tell me whether baby's heartrate will increase or if I'll miscarry again. I'm only a year younger than you. And I completely understand your fear to try again not knowing the outcome. But I personally believe God's timing and plan is perfect. I believe the baby I lost must have been so amazing that God took it before it could ever see the sin of this world. With my current pregnancy (even if I lose it) I feel blessed to at least have seen it and its tiny little heartbeat. I will pray for you during this emotional journey.

Advertisement

Servant4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:45 PM   #12
btroutman3831
Registered Users
seller

Re: my baby would have been born this week.....

i am so very sorry for your loss! it is a difficult and very sad thing to have to go through, especially for the mommy to be! thoguhts and prayers are with you and your fam
btroutman3831 is offline   Reply With Quote