Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-04-2014, 10:23 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Maternity Clothes & Fashion

I got ALL my maternity clothes from my grandma who runs a drug alcohol rehab for pregnant ladies. They get TONS of donations so many they can't even use them all so she gave me like 5 shirts and 5 pairs of pants and I have been set the entire pregnancy. I did have to buy some bigger pants lately (I am 36.5 weeks) but just one pair that I keep wearing everyday.

lpsexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #12
Registered Users

I usually just get extra long shirts at store like forever 21 and lwear with leggings, although im worried about the summer--it'll be to hot of leggings and I;m not real comfortable with short dresses
Srr2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:09 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

I got two maternity maxi skirts and like 6 regular fold-over waist maxi skirts on clearance at Target's website. A doula client of mine just sold me a bunch of her newborn clothes, bassinet and a huge bag of maternity clothes. I gave her back the stuff that was too office-y for me to wear so she could yardsale it in a few weeks but I got some super cute tops and a couple pairs of pants. I got a pair of black skinny maternity pants at H&M for $7 because they had an ink stain by a belt loop that I was totally able to wash out and they are so comfy. I'm not exactly fashionable enough to post pics but my maternity clothes are way more stylish than my normal scrubs, or jeans/top combos. Can't wait til it's a bit warmer and I can just wear sun dresses and not have a confined belly. I'll still have to wear uncomfy pants when I work the micro lab on Tuesdays though
Courtney ~~~ doula-ing, homebirthing, ing, wife to E mama to J, surrobaby, two angelbabies and a little boy due in August
mamadurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:02 AM   #14
Registered Users

I saved all of my maternity tops (like 4 of them) from last pregnancy. Then I also had a bunch of XL-XXL regular ts and tanks from walmart from last year. This time Im adding elastic along the side seams to give is some ruching and shape. My boobs get so big during pregnancy, that I didnt even need to take the arm holes in...Then for quite a while after last pregnancy, I was still wearing the XL tops because my boos wouldnt fit back into my S/M tops (unless I wanted a bare midriff lol)

I have a maxi skirt and dress that should fit a few more months...but I find them much hotter than shorts when its 90+ out.

And I need to buy another pair of shorts..I only have 1.
Wife to Army/Navy combat Vet turned Reverend. Nurse and Mommy to 7yo 5yo 1.5yo
Expecting #4 August 2015
bellx1 is offline   Reply With Quote