Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #21
ottomamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newbie Stash! Whatcha planning?

I have 12 THX newborn AIO's. That's all I'm buying for newborn size because even tho baby is going to be at least 3 weeks early, I'm not expecting him to use these long. So I'll just part time it for a while. Then I have 24 small Fuzzibunz waiting! I'm hoping he won't be like my daughter. She went through 25+ diapers a DAY for about 5 months. I was afraid to try cloth until she settled down lol! Hoping this little guy will chillax so my 24 FBs can make it 2 days at a time!

Advertisement

ottomamma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #22
AngelBee
Registered Users

I still have to pull out what I previously had. I lost a lot in a basement flood, but I am hoping dh was able to save some of it. I haven't had the heart to look yet.

We will be using a diaper service at first with prefolds/covers as we are having twins, but I want to have some pockets and AIOs for going out.

Also need some wool for once in a while and at night.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #23
kunoyu
Registered Users

since I dont know my baby size yet, I decided to use the diaper rental service for the newborn period, and start building the larger size diapers for my boy to transition into.

For the newborn rental, I choose mostly AIO from BumGenius, Lil Joey and some Fuzzibunz.
For the larger stash, I bought way too much though. I had 12 Fuzzibunz one size, but then
about 20 of the BGE from their sale AIO the other day. So I think I need to sell back some of the Fuzzibunz, since I think I like the AIO more, now that they`re the same price (Fuzzibunz @ 19.95 each, and BGE on sale for $19 each)
kunoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #24
axelscarlet
Registered Users
seller

Due in June. Wanting to mostly do wool wraps and prefolds/flats, but am trying some fitteds and AIO's

27 Unbleached or organic newborn prefolds (Diaper Rite and GMD) also have a few dozen small GMD organic yellow trim to move into
18 unbleached flats (GMD)
10 wool NB covers from Nikky, Niji, Biobottoms
1 Thirsties XS cover
2 Thisties duo covers
1 WAHM PUL cover, newborn
2 small Disana soakers
1 Kissas wool soaker
and lots of wool sized small nikky, biobottoms, imse vimse wraps to move into, mostly purchased used
Snappis

AIO:
8 Imagine Bamboo AIO newborn
2 Tots Bots AIO xs
1 Lil Joey AIO newborn

Fitteds:
Hoping to order some GMD NB Workhorse this month, maybe 8-10?

Otherwise I have this: mostly purchased used and size small except KL0

9 KL0, 6 more en route from eBay (15 total)
16 Rearz and 1 Bamboo size small got off eBay, DS
8 GMD size Small Workhorse organic (4 new, 4 used)
2 kissa contoured sherpa
10 Rearz fitted velour small and eBay not sure brand, also velour...run big

http://s458.photobucket.com/user/tha...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by axelscarlet; 05-01-2013 at 11:20 AM.
axelscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #25
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Glad to hear of the other momma on here who had a 10.5 lb-er! Actually my son was 9.1 and outgrew our newborn rental within a month. I'm assuming this little boy will be in the 9-10 lb range as well.

As I said, we did a newborn rental with our first, and have been addicted to cloth ever since. Almost 16 months of cloth diapering and it's been going wonderfully! I'll have two in cloth in 2 months, so I hope I feel the same way then! HAHA!

This time around, I'm buying our newborn stash, realizing that I can keep for #3 or resell if we stop at 2. Leftover from use with our first son, I have 2 Lil Joey's; 1 swaddlebees NB Simplex; 1 Muttaqin; 1 Apple Cheeks Size 1; 2 Thirsties Duo size 1; a few diaper covers, and a few PF's.

In the past few weeks, I've also purchased: 6 Fuzzibunz XS, 4 Blissful Booty XS AIO's, 5 GMD Workhorse Newborn; 6 GMD Workhorse Small; about 12 prefolds, 2 Kissaluv's size 0, 1 small itti bitti delish, 5 Cricket Hemp Fitteds NB.

I need some wool but I think I'm about done. I think besides the wool, I'll wait until LO arrives to see how big he is. What I'll probably need to buy is more OS dipes for when I have 2 in diapers. I've destashed so many brands that are mainstream but after 10 months, I was so disappointed in (BG, FB, HH, RAR). I've gone to almost exclusively sunbabies with my 16 month with the bamboo inserts and love them! They hold pee and poo and we virtually never have any leaks.

YAY for cute babies in cloth!!!!
Taisleychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
Shortygirlga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due first week in July. So far I have:

12 swaddlebees nb simplex
3 fuzzibunz nb
1alva nb snaps
2 blueberry mini
20 Indian prefolds
10 preemie Indian prefolds
3 thirties xs covers
2 Alva wetbags
1 planetwise pail liner
1 kanga medium wetbag
12 snappis

I just ordered disana xs and sm wool covers and 4 nb 4 sm gmd workhorse cotton fitteds all out of curiosity about wool. I hope I like it
Shortygirlga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #27
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Newborn aios, softbum nb inserts, siftbums, etc.

ForumRunner_20130507_161347.jpg

Newborn, xs thirsties, and preemie covers

ForumRunner_20130507_161444.jpg

BG and rar os

ForumRunner_20130507_161543.jpg

Newborn fitted

ForumRunner_20130507_161612.jpg

Prefolds, wool covers, pul covers, more softbums

ForumRunner_20130507_161704.jpg

I've got more in the wash and a whole bin each of small and medium fitteds, more wool, and GMD reds. I'm trying not to buy any more dipes. Its so hard sometimes.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #28
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nice stashes!
Old 05-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #29
drea2281
Registered Users

My Mood:

New to cloth diapers and a first time mom. So far, we have a dozen prefolds, 5 thirsties covers (2 xs and 3 size one) and 3 Charlie Bananas. We also have about a dozen Birdseye flats that were purchased in the Philippines for about 5 dollars total. Yes, it is waay cheaper there. Registered for the BumGenius for later but we're sticking to prefolds for economical reasons.
drea2281 is offline   Reply With Quote