Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Help me decide which car seat to get.

Thanks for the link and the info. I think were going to go ahead and get the diono, but will probably invest in a FFing only seat when he outgrows the diono. Then we'll pass the diono to DD and the graco my ride to the new baby when he outgrows the infant seat.

Wife to M,BF'ing, CD'ing, BWing, Non-circing, Co-sleeping,Christ following, Mama to J (07/03/10) and L(04/25/2012) and newbieS (10/08/13)
allisonmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Help me decide which car seat to get.

I personally love the radian, but also wouldn't buy it for a FF only child. Other narrow FF only seats to look at would be teh evenflo maestro, and even flo secure kid. I have two radians and have in stalled them in tons of different cars (we travel a lot and take the radian) and have had no issue. But I've heard a lot of people and honda's (can't remember for sure) have problems with them, and we've never installed in a honda. But in our truck it installs like a dream. However it only fits rearfacing in the middle with an angle adjuster.
hand spinning, soap making, sheep raising wife to my hardworking and FT WOHM to my 'lil & 6 angels in heaven & our rainbow baby that joined us safely this summer!
ISO: Formula Checks- if you have some you won't use we would love to have them!
NB Diapers for sale:
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote