Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #91
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

To those with nose issues, are you sick or could you have pregnancy rhinitis? I have that, had it for DS1's too, but it did not hit till near the end and wasn't too bad. This one has been AWFUL. Totally swollen nasal passages and finally after months of using OTC stuff my OB ok'd, they referred me to an ENT who put me on rhinocort. It has been a godsend.

Good luck!

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 07:12 AM   #92
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Cute ultrasound pics!

No advice on the breast pads. I never leaked and only ever used some when I had yeast so I used disposables. They were awful, btw, so maybe thats my advice: dont use disposables!

AFM, I did the stupidest thing today. So I am house sitting for my in-laws. They have a detached garage with no doors. Before I left my FIL parked my car in the garage and gave me the remote. He said, "thats the only remote so dont lose it. Keep it in your purse." Growing up they had a fixed button inside their back door so I assumed he just meant a general "dont lose it" reminder. Nope! He meant that opener was the one and only way into the garage. So I forgot my purse with the remote in the garage. Thought I had it and closed the garage door on my way out of the garage. Then today, went to open the door from inside like I always do, but its gone. So in short I locked the only opener in the garage. $50, four phone calls to garage door service companies, and three hours later 3 guys came and broke into my inlaw's garage window. Aaaaand it turns out there's a key fail safe on the garage door and all I had to do was use the key and pull up on the door. Can I blame this on pregnancy-mom brain? More importantly, do I fess up to my FIL?
With my first, at like 36w, i locked both sets of keys in the car while picking dh up from work.......in january. $40 later..........gah. I feel your pain.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #93
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Love tge u/s pics. So cute. Wish i coukd do something like that!

Decided i need to bundle up and force myself to walk these last few weeks. Im feeling like i need to get a jump on my exercise. I was super active with #2, but this time i have no outlet

I miss my old neighborhood soooo soooi bad.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #94
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Jan 27th - Feb 2nd

new week, new thread 'puter fixed just in time!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote