Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:
Vivid Dreams?

Does anyone else get vivid dreams when pregnant? It is one of my first pregnancy symptoms! I have super realistic and vivid dreams that I remember. Most of the time it is all fine, but recently I have had a few nightmares. I have had these horrendous dreams of my kids being tortured and I cannot get to them. I wake up sobbing and extremely disturbed. I've never had nightmares like this other than when I am pregnant. I don't know what to do about it!

Advertisement

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #2
shreck
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vivid Dreams?

I always have very vivid dreams in pregnancy too. Some of mine have been really good focused around babies, but some have been scary involving my kids. I have no idea what causes it, but the scary ones are the pits!:-(
shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:41 PM   #3
Fursthymegeekma
Registered Users

I'm pregnant with my first too and I have had really vivid dreams too, no nightmares yet...but wouldn't doubt if those come too, I have been watching bates motel haha.
Have you had any unnecessary anxiety or nervousness when doing something that doesn't usually make you nervous (example: talking in front of people) for some reason it's happened a couple times to me and I'm like what is going on?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fursthymegeekma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:58 PM   #4
rvisconti80
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've also been having vivid dreams. None about babies yet, but they have mostly been stressful dreams.
rvisconti80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtledance
Does anyone else get vivid dreams when pregnant? It is one of my first pregnancy symptoms! I have super realistic and vivid dreams that I remember. Most of the time it is all fine, but recently I have had a few nightmares. I have had these horrendous dreams of my kids being tortured and I cannot get to them. I wake up sobbing and extremely disturbed. I've never had nightmares like this other than when I am pregnant. I don't know what to do about it!
I've been having vivid nightmare too. I had one last night that I still feel sick about. I'm not sure what to do about it either. I woke up in a panic and went and checked the kids right away. I think my hormones are making me go crazy!
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
Jallia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had vivid dreams the entire time I was pregnant with my DS. In fact, I'd say it was my #1 pregnancy symptom. I'm 18 weeks along now with #2 and last night I feel like I spent the ENTIRE night dreaming about breastfeeding the new baby. I woke up exhausted lol.