Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2014, 07:52 PM   #1
Zpatrol
Registered Users
seller

Hi expecting mama's!

Hi! I'm Maryellen, mama to 3 little girls and staying green for our number 4!! I'm late joining in but I really enjoyed this forum when we were pregnant with our last so I thought I'd join again We're using a midwife and planning a home birth. At our prenatal today I measured larger and so my due date has been bumped up to the 9th of October (though my babies never like to leave and will still be closer towards the end of the month more than likely) hope all your pregnancies thus far have been uneventful. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!!

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2014, 07:04 AM   #2
shreck
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hi expecting mama's!

Hi & Welcome! We had 3 girls first too, and our 2nd & 3rd also had a 4yr age gap. Our #4 was a surprise too, but we had feelings all along it was another girl. We were shocked when he came out a boy! I always measure bigger than my dates too and still go right up to my due date or past.:-)
shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:54 AM   #3
Zpatrol
Registered Users
seller

Re: Hi expecting mama's!

We've only found out with our number 2, I was really hoping for another girl since they were 15mos apart. I had a bit of gender disappointment with our third so I'm thankful we didn't find out with her so I had the excitement of a new baby being here to off set that. We're really indifferent with this one. I would love to have a boy for my husband but he's so content with our girls he would be ecstatic to have another one <3 I'd just as soon have another girls because it'd be so nice to mother all the same sex!! Interesting enough, I was just told that baby number 4 statistically goes back to 50/50 chance where number 2 and 3 are more likely to follow suit after number 1's gender. I can hope!! lol