Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2014, 08:35 AM   #11
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby Shower Thoughts

This is my second, but luckily everyone (ie friends and family that want to go to one) is pretty much insisting another shower since our son is turning 7 when this baby gets here and through all of our moves we have NO baby stuff lol. I find it odd, but wont complain of their generosity and love.
For registering I plan to make a list of the stuff I want so I can get the discount for what hasnt been purchased afterwards (and to keep track of the things I need to buy), which luckily includes all price ranges. I am a very cheap person so I havent put anything on there i am not willing to buy afterwards (but if you have family or groups willing to pool money for a gift then i would because I would love to have those big items out of the way). also, if you are like me and will most likely buy a lot of cute stuff at yard sales, just mark off your registry as you buy it.
if you register also at amazon you can add babywearing and cloth diaper supplies. if you dont want a lot of sposies, i would all something to the top of your registry or you may get alot of them (if you do babies r us will take them back i think for store credit)
I love the recent thing I keep seeing about "bring your favorite book instead of a card." It builds up a really cute library and cards cost almost as much as most kids books now. i will probably do that and ladies love those classic games like not saying baby or losing your pin, see who can guess how big her belly is, doing baby pools, etc (and all for cute little prizes or small gift cards)

Advertisement

Last edited by mugsywebb; 05-24-2014 at 08:37 AM.
mugsywebb is offline   Reply With Quote