Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
Zpatrol
Registered Users
seller

Where does this one go?

Wondering if any of you mamas live in similar circumstances to us! We have a very nice but quaint 1,400sqft, 3 bedroom house. Great size house just gets a little smaller with all these babies! This will be baby number 4 for us and We'll co-sleep until baby's nursing and sleep schedule hits onto some kind of pattern but then after that hubby is very insistent he wants his bed back. lol So far our 7 and 3 year old are sharing a bunk bed in one bedroom and our 8 year old is sleeping single in the other. I gave her the option if she would like to have the 3 year old or the new baby. Without hesitating answered "baby!!" So we'll probably buy another bunk set and "stack 'em up!" Anybody else out there doing the organizational shuffle with the kids?

Advertisement

Old 05-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #2
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where does this one go?

Right now everyone has their own room. Our 2.5 year old goes to bed in his room but wanders into ours every night , something that I'll break when we get moved. But our babies sleep with us up to the first year bec I'm paranoid about SIDS. At the new house we are looking to buy a 4 bed room so everyone has their own room. If my husband can be talked in to a 4th baby then we will add a room to the basement I'm sure as that's our plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:36 PM   #3
SybilP
Registered Users

Re: Where does this one go?

We live in a 560 sq ft house and just had baby # 3. I have no idea where she'll go once we aren't co-sleeping anymore!!

Sent from my iPad using diaperswappers.com