Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:00 AM   #11
piccolo41099
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: chocolate chip chit chat tuesday 8-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
mama I feel for you! I'll let you know if I think of anything..... are they allergic to nuts or just peanuts?
Noah - peanuts, summer squash and eggs, plus the ADD diet
Garritt - peanuts
Payton - peanuts, walnuts, eggs, dairy
Connor - peanuts, walnuts, almonds, sesame seeds, soy, ALL dairy, even is tiny amounts, eggs, peas

Cooking at my house can be fun.
Plus I have 10 kids at lunch and breakfast.
At least for supper it is just the 6 of us.

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #12
rmduer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow, I feel like I have nothing to do today compared to some of you. I need to dry my laundry that I washed last night, and clean the house up some. My family is coming to dinner tonight. DH is going to make some pasta, meat, and sauce combo. With salad, bread, and green beans.
rmduer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #13
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

I have a migrane, my youngest crawled in my bed last night (they are all sick) and then proceeded to pee, then puked in it this morning. My 5 year old's voice still is not back and she can't go to school. Thank goodness my 9 year old went to school. I feel myself getting really sick. My house is a mess, and I am only on my second load of laundry. I have to catch up. Ohh ya and when I went to drive to school this morning my 3 year old (who is potty trained) peed in her carseat. So my laundry keeps piling up on me . I did manage to find some houses that I liked and emailed my real estate agent and my dh with them.
My nose is burning like it is going to be a bad headcold. blech... today is going to be a big fat day of nothing. I will get to my dishes and clean, but minimal.
piccolo41099 -Holy cow. Are you affraid to even give them new foods to try? We live on pb&j here. I can't even imagine trying to eat out anywhere. Wow, you must be really organized and have patience to deal with that many daycare kids. Yikes. I tried to watch my sil kids and I couldn't even do that ontop of all of my kids. It just wore me out. Kuddos to you!!
Old 08-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #14
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccolo41099 View Post
Noah - peanuts, summer squash and eggs, plus the ADD diet
Garritt - peanuts
Payton - peanuts, walnuts, eggs, dairy
Connor - peanuts, walnuts, almonds, sesame seeds, soy, ALL dairy, even is tiny amounts, eggs, peas

Cooking at my house can be fun.
Plus I have 10 kids at lunch and breakfast.
At least for supper it is just the 6 of us.
WOWZERS! that's a lot of children

well have you ever looked at www.savingdinner.com ? they have a menu that might work for all your LO's with some minor substitutions

I've been a subscriber to savingdinner for several years now

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #15
harvestsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to go to the post office to send a pair of leggies out. I also need to do school with my 4 yr old, pick up a cookie platter that I won, clean, laundry, and all of that needs to happen before 3:00. Because then I need to go get my 10 yr old from school and do homework with him, start dinner, and dh and I have a meeting at 7. I hope I can get some of that done today.
happy to be married to Dustin 9/21/02 mom to Gabriel 4/7/98 reagan 10/26/03 Harvest 9/2/05 cry: : and Liberty 4/22/07. And coming in January baby #5, It's a girl!! WAHM making leggies, burp cloths, receiving blankets.
harvestsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #16
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

Where is Grace_n_josie? I am praying for her to get good results and am worried for her.... Hope she logs on soon....
Old 08-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #17
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertribeye View Post
Where is Grace_n_josie? I am praying for her to get good results and am worried for her.... Hope she logs on soon....
I hope so too.....

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #18
MCmom3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
I hope so too.....
me too!

Lets see, today was lab meeting, so I dropped DH off at work on the way out and then sat in our 2 hour lab meeting. Had a meeting with the boss (who just wanted to see how I am handling being pregnant - well, I'm still working right? She also needed to remind me how busy and tired I will be once baby gets here - yes, I know that will happen and probably be more than I can imagine now.) Then I decided to take a break from the studying to have lunch with some girlfriends at an Indian restaurant near campus

Now off to study for the next 2 hours, then to Dominos to order pizza to take with me to my "practice exam" with my classmates. I get to see just how much I do and don't know about my topic. Then I'll swing by to pick up DH on the way home (and hopefully have leftover pizza for him to eat too) and then probably to bed.

Sounds busy, but it's a nice break from the usual 6-8 hours of studying.