Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #51
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November 2013 due daters :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Correction- EDD 11/2/13. Have u/s scheduled for hb check on 3/14. Wanna make sure all is well before telling DH.
I was gonna wait until I had everything checked out before I told DH, too. We weren't TTC and he's under a lot of stress. But, I couldn't even make it a few hours, LOL! I told him and he got a big grin. Then we took a second test together and he was bragging about his strong genetics and how manly he is I hope all goes well for you!

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #52
mrother
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Ladies,
I got 2 faint positives with First Response, and a negative with clear blue easy. What are your thoughts? I know I'm early but...
Old 03-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #53
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrother View Post
Hey Ladies,
I got 2 faint positives with First Response, and a negative with clear blue easy. What are your thoughts? I know I'm early but...
Chemical or just too early to show??? I don't have a lot of experience TTC. But, I wanted to send you . Keep us posted.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #54
Smalls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink Re: November 2013 due daters :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitha84 View Post
I was gonna wait until I had everything checked out before I told DH, too. We weren't TTC and he's under a lot of stress. But, I couldn't even make it a few hours, LOL! I told him and he got a big grin. Then we took a second test together and he was bragging about his strong genetics and how manly he is I hope all goes well for you!
Let's hope so! #3 was a surprise for us and we've been saving for his v sometime this year. Of course I ov'd on my birthday--after we'd had a few beers. Period was due 2/24 and I run like a well oiled machine so when it didn't come that morning, I just had a feeling. Took a test 2/25 and it was positive so I've known since then and haven't spilled the beans yet.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:48 PM   #55
mrother
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Chemical or just too early to show??? I don't have a lot of experience TTC. But, I wanted to send you . Keep us posted.
Thank you very much!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #56
Mum2my2boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I'm going to be joining you all here so I wanted to say hello
Expecting baby #5 in November. I've had 3 + hpt's and have an appointment with my midwife on the 21st. Right now i have 3 boys and a girl. Matthew, my oldest is almost 11 (he'll be 11 on Easter) Jason will be 9 on April 9th, Timothy just turned 6 and Olivia is 3 (and was also a November baby I am excited (and terrified) and definitely surprised....
Hope everyone is doing well
Mum2my2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #57
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum2my2boys View Post
I guess I'm going to be joining you all here so I wanted to say hello
Expecting baby #5 in November. I've had 3 + hpt's and have an appointment with my midwife on the 21st. Right now i have 3 boys and a girl. Matthew, my oldest is almost 11 (he'll be 11 on Easter) Jason will be 9 on April 9th, Timothy just turned 6 and Olivia is 3 (and was also a November baby I am excited (and terrified) and definitely surprised....
Hope everyone is doing well
Welcome! I have an 11 year old (12 in Dec), and 8 year old (9 in January) and a 6 year old (7 in July), luckily it ends there.

The kids found out this weekend (we suck at keeping secrets) and they are beside themselves with joy and have already come up with name suggestions. They'll be sad when we don't name the baby after their favorite character on their favorite tv show but they are enjoying making lists.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #58
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats and welcome mamas! We need to start a Nov 2013 Due Date List... any volunteers?
I'm Tabitha. I have a 5 and 3yo, both boys. They will be 6 and 4 before baby arrives. They are going to be super excited when we finally tell them. I'm not sure when, but it will have to be after we're okay with everyone else knowing, because I know they'll blab! DH already wants a girl. I honestly don't care, but I know that every one of my family (including my kids!) and friends is going to be wanting a girl, so just not to disappoint everyone, haha, I would like a girl

I need a cute, inexpensive way to tell my parents. I just called them the last times, but I want to do something cool/special this time. They both live in the same city as me. Any idea??????
Old 03-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #59
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post
The kids found out this weekend (we suck at keeping secrets) and they are beside themselves with joy and have already come up with name suggestions. They'll be sad when we don't name the baby after their favorite character on their favorite tv show but they are enjoying making lists.
This sounds like me!!! There have been so many moments in the last two days that I've wanted to tell my boys. They have even been talking about having a sister. We suck at keeping secrets, too!! I just have to keep reminding myself that I don't want to have the "nevermind" conversation with them, so I must wait!
You'll have to share the name list that your boys come up with!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #60
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
This sounds like me!!! There have been so many moments in the last two days that I've wanted to tell my boys. They have even been talking about having a sister. We suck at keeping secrets, too!! I just have to keep reminding myself that I don't want to have the "nevermind" conversation with them, so I must wait!
You'll have to share the name list that your boys come up with!
Theyd figured it out and had been talking about how great it would be to have a baby sister or brother, it was cute. We had to tell them.

Ill have to sneak their diaries out of their possession and share some of them.