Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #101
2queens&1princenmyhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HS Weight Loss Thread- March

I've been MIA! I was abducted and taken to the land of Easter candy and fast food. DD1 had an archery tournament out of town over the weekend and then we went to LEGOLAND afterwards (meaning 3 fast food meals in a row and throw in some concession stand skittles, ugh!). Yesterday a friend and I went out for lunch to a Chinese buffet-try being good there. I juiced twice though in an attempt to make up for it. There's no way I'm going near a scale until the end of the week.

Got approved for the Y--going to get my pic taken today and maybe walk a mile or so on the track. Also going to call my physical therapist and see if he can get me in to realign my spine-I can tell I have 3-4 vertebrae off kilter. I don't currently have a "script" to have insurance cover it, so I'm going to just call and see what his oop price is. Hopefully not too much.

Advertisement

2queens&1princenmyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #102
Mysweetseven
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just checking in. I was MIA last week as I "attempted" to declutter the house to get it ready to sell.....sometimes I feel like I run around chasing my tail like a dog...lol....

I weighed this morning and I'm at 221.4 so down almost 4 lbs on our scale from where I started. It was nice to see that

I haven't been great about watching my pointed but I am cutting out pop (except on dt coke in the afternoon) and adding in more fresh fruits and veggies. I'll get back at tracking my points later in the week.
Mysweetseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #103
7mom7
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2queens&1princenmyhouse View Post
I've been MIA! I was abducted and taken to the land of Easter candy and fast food. DD1 had an archery tournament out of town over the weekend and then we went to LEGOLAND afterwards (meaning 3 fast food meals in a row and throw in some concession stand skittles, ugh!). Yesterday a friend and I went out for lunch to a Chinese buffet-try being good there. I juiced twice though in an attempt to make up for it. There's no way I'm going near a scale until the end of the week.
I fall into the same trap when we get busy! I think it's super cool that your DD does achery! My dad taught me when I was very young and bought me my first bows around age 8. I never competed but I loved it and I have a lot of fond memories of shooting with my dad. We still get out and shoot just for fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysweetseven View Post
Just checking in. I was MIA last week as I "attempted" to declutter the house to get it ready to sell.....sometimes I feel like I run around chasing my tail like a dog...lol....

I weighed this morning and I'm at 221.4 so down almost 4 lbs on our scale from where I started. It was nice to see that

I haven't been great about watching my pointed but I am cutting out pop (except on dt coke in the afternoon) and adding in more fresh fruits and veggies. I'll get back at tracking my points later in the week.
Woo Hoo! And as much as I preach natural stuff I'm a total hypocrite because I can't for the life of me seem to give up Diet Coke! I'm so addicted that it feels more like I'm trying to quit smoking than giving up my favorite drink.

AFM: I was still up a pound from where what I was on Saturday and Sunday so I'm going to chalk it up to that time of the month. I've been tracking my points and not cheating at all so hopefully I'll still show a loss for this week.

Last edited by 7mom7; 03-26-2013 at 11:55 AM.
7mom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #104
7mom7
Registered Users

Bumping this back up...

I didn't make the best food choices yesterday but today is going better. How's everyone else doing?
Old 03-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #105
Mysweetseven
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Weighed this morning. 217.4!! So happy I broke the 220 mark--next goal is 210! I have so much to lose that I have to stay excited about the little daily losses. I'm trying soooo hard not to snack and limit the dt coke. I"m still not doing great on keeping track of my WW points and that I need to work on. Hopefully soon it will be nice enough to start walking again. I hope anyone else weighing today gets the results they are looking for
Old 03-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #106
7mom7
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysweetseven View Post
Weighed this morning. 217.4!! So happy I broke the 220 mark--next goal is 210! I have so much to lose that I have to stay excited about the little daily losses. I'm trying soooo hard not to snack and limit the dt coke. I"m still not doing great on keeping track of my WW points and that I need to work on. Hopefully soon it will be nice enough to start walking again. I hope anyone else weighing today gets the results they are looking for
I love, love, love breaking into a new "zip code" as I like to call it Way to go! I was up today after my day of bad eating...I need to get on my exercise bike the next few days to make up for the binge before I have to weigh on Monday!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #107
Mysweetseven
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It is a great feeling, a small stepping stone yet. I love how your refer to it as a "zip code" thats cute.

Good luck with your weigh in on Monday