Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2007, 01:41 AM   #11
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: combi double stroller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2mwk View Post
My SIL has the Combi double that is front to back. She also had to order it online but she has been very happy with it. She was able to lay the baby down in the back and have her toddler in the front. IF you have other specific questions, pm me and I would be happy to ask her. HTH!
pming you

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2007, 12:58 PM   #12
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-25-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
sahminaz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had two combi twin savvys which are the side by side. My old was i got in 2004, then i just got a new one when my ds was born in january. There was nothing wrong with the older one even after 3 years of use, i just wanted a new color. I have used it with a newborn and toddler and two toddlers and again with a toddler and newborn. I cannot say enough good things about it. It fits through all doorways, i have never had a problem shopping with it. It folds up so tiny and is lightweight. The one thing i liked about the older model is that it had a large canopy that extended the ones don't. And the older model had a acoustic canopy so you could play music while strolling! It is really easy and quick to set up and close up. My kids have never complained about being uncomfy. I love the cupholders up front and the parent pack in back. I get so many compliments on it. Not to mention people sit there with their jaw dropped when they see me enter a doorway and we fit! Great stroller but dont get the counterpart..it isn't as easy to maneuver as the twin savvy. I can take pics if you want of it in action and folded if you need me to. LMK !
Old 06-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #14
zionnecherub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hate combi's. They look cool, but they are VERY HARD TO STEER It they would just make them easier to steer, they would be great. I have owned 2 different combi's and test drove others. I LOVE MY PHIL AND TEDS
Old 06-25-2007, 09:04 PM   #15
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i LOOKED AT THE (sorry about caps) 2nd 1 but it won't work for us, cause ds is to tall even at 2yrs for the Combis
Old 06-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #16
kycanonist
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the side by side and I love it! It's been wonderful! I have found it very easy to steer and it's been great for us. The one that I have has large canopies and really can cover my girls. In fact, it can almost be pulled all the way down in the front and protects them from rain! It's great!

I found mine at Once Upon a Child and I really love it.

Mine is this one: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?link_code=ur2&camp=1789&tag=chrisficti-20&creative=9325&path=http://www.amazon.com/Twin-Savvy-Sport-Stroller-Mango/dp/B0009PAOAC[/url]

You can find them on eBay, too.

Jacqui
kycanonist is offline   Reply With Quote