Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2014, 07:36 AM   #1
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good Morning Saturday!

I'm a day late for Friday.

I have nothing fun planned. Had dinner plans with a family we have been trying to get together with for year that just got cancelled.

How about you?

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2014, 09:02 AM   #2
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

I actually have nothing planned today. Dd got sick last night running a fever so I made it a sick day today. She's feeling a bit better but just to be sure we're staying in I guess. So no fun here!
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:57 AM   #3
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Busy busy day.

At 11 I take the kids out to dhs work for the "truck rodeo" then at 3 we are going to a driver from works house to carve pumpkins and dinner.

Somewhere in there I need to go grocery shipping. Which means I have to take all three minions with me by myself.

And we are having monsoon like rain all day.

Yippee!
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #4
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Good Morning Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilannies mama View Post
I actually have nothing planned today. Dd got sick last night running a fever so I made it a sick day today. She's feeling a bit better but just to be sure we're staying in I guess. So no fun here!

Very considerate of you to make it a sick day and not share. As you know from my other thread I appreciate that in a mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Busy busy day.

At 11 I take the kids out to dhs work for the "truck rodeo" then at 3 we are going to a driver from works house to carve pumpkins and dinner.

Somewhere in there I need to go grocery shipping. Which means I have to take all three minions with me by myself.

And we are having monsoon like rain all day.

Yippee!
All of that sounded fun until the grocery and monsoon rain. I don't dislike rain but I dislike getting everyone in and out of the van when it's pouring on me.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:42 AM   #5
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yes and especially when Emmy doesn't have a quick bone in her when it rains "wait I need to take my boots off in the van" um thanks for thinking about that however I'm soaking here girl!!!
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Yes and especially when Emmy doesn't have a quick bone in her when it rains "wait I need to take my boots off in the van" um thanks for thinking about that however I'm soaking here girl!!!
I have one of those. I'm standing there shivering and he will be chatting away and trying to buckle himself.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #7
kabochan17
Registered Users
seller

Not Saturday morning anymore but we had our Japanese exchange students over again for lunch yesterday, then church today. Otherwise not much going on. It would have been the pumpkin patch! ...but monsoons up here too allllll weekend. Not very good for pumpkin patching. I was sort of daydreaming about going to the zoo all week, but monsoon weather isn't very good for that either! Oh well!
kabochan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #8
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lunch sounds fun. You had monsoon too? We had rain here. Not much and not all day. I don't know where the day went. Got up early to walk with dh and next thing you know it was the end of the day.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:46 PM   #9
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

Well today since dd is feeling better & fever free we went to a local small pumpkin patch & DS had fun. They had a petting farm & a tub of corn to play in & swing sets & bouncy houses. She got her a small pumpkin. Then this evening we had trunk or treat at church which she didn't enjoy cause of all the noise & some spooky costumes. But she did ok. She played on their playground done some trick or treating & we took her home. So a busy day & she's not tired yet. I could sleep like a baby or well like a bear if she'd sleep. Lol!
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote