Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Where did Friday go?

We were home for most of the day. I took my eldest to get fitted for his new costume (he interns and dresses in 1830's garb.)

Celebrating my middles birthday by taking him closer to the city to eat and hang out tomorrow.

Baptism on Sunday.

Sounds busy but should be slow paced hopefully.

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where did Friday go?

I hope you are all having Friday night fun and not asleep on the couch.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #3
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

Today was a slow day here to. Took dd to preschool then we played inside cause wind was so bad today. Had a pizza night & watching pochahontas then bed.
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I took the boys with me for the car ride just to get them out and I let them run in a field. It was so cold and windy they didn't last long.

I like slow days. I'm not feeling so great which makes me wonder if I'm going to be able to go tomorrow.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #5
NewMommy6111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We didn't do much around here. DH had to work late, so my mom came over for a short visit and gave the kids a broken stethoscope. Of course they LOVE it.
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:59 PM   #6
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Resting now at 9pm.

Tomorrow is the big craft fair. All day event. Hopefully I'll make some money.

Then Sunday is the start of estate sale week. I'm in charge of my grandparents estate sale. So far I have sold two big pieces so that's good. And luckily my parents agreed that I could sell all 12+ totes of kids clothes I have in the sale too
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #7
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

I felt like I was busy all day. Only I have no clue what with as I don't feel I got a lot done. baked banana bread for breakfast only everyone ate left overs instead for breakfast as it was late getting done so had banana bread for lunch. Baked biscuit meat rolls for dinner, Did 3 loads of laundry and washed 3 pairs of longies, Took the neighbor to the store and ran to another store for us. Ran to the Laundromat to dry as the diapers dry too slowly on the line. Did dishes and cleaned up after some baking. Kids cleaned up after the other baking. Still need to clean up after the brownies only I just want to sleep.

Maybe it feels like so much because I am still a bit sick.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:22 AM   #8
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Resting now at 9pm.

Tomorrow is the big craft fair. All day event. Hopefully I'll make some money.

Then Sunday is the start of estate sale week. I'm in charge of my grandparents estate sale. So far I have sold two big pieces so that's good. And luckily my parents agreed that I could sell all 12+ totes of kids clothes I have in the sale too
I hope you come back home with all your totes empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMommy6111 View Post
We didn't do much around here. DH had to work late, so my mom came over for a short visit and gave the kids a broken stethoscope. Of course they LOVE it.
We have a plastic one that's 15 years old that still gets played with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
I felt like I was busy all day. Only I have no clue what with as I don't feel I got a lot done. baked banana bread for breakfast only everyone ate left overs instead for breakfast as it was late getting done so had banana bread for lunch. Baked biscuit meat rolls for dinner, Did 3 loads of laundry and washed 3 pairs of longies, Took the neighbor to the store and ran to another store for us. Ran to the Laundromat to dry as the diapers dry too slowly on the line. Did dishes and cleaned up after some baking. Kids cleaned up after the other baking. Still need to clean up after the brownies only I just want to sleep.

Maybe it feels like so much because I am still a bit sick.
For a sick person you sound super productive.

Maybe we should start a baking thread. Ideally, I want to be baking something everyday but I've been slacking this week.
Old 11-08-2014, 05:25 AM   #9
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

I was exhausted friday as my 2 littles got up about 2-3am and my son didn't go to bed again til like 7-8am.

then hubby and i went to counseling as we have started that but right now it is just getting things out I feel like and not so much helping ways to "fix" things. Lots of things are going on and I feel like I have hit the "joy luck club moment" for the one where she like put herself last thinking she didn't have any self worth and like... so now I feel like I am symbolic like she was standing out in the rain standing up for herself. Hoping that hubby really listens....

Got gas in the cars...Found things at the store we could use for holidays and diapers and it wsa all free thanks to gift cards.

just tried to stay awake all day with no napping and well that was a bit hard as we didn't get to bed til 9-9:30pm.
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #10
NewMommy6111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question Re: Where did Friday go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
I was exhausted friday as my 2 littles got up about 2-3am and my son didn't go to bed again til like 7-8am.

then hubby and i went to counseling as we have started that but right now it is just getting things out I feel like and not so much helping ways to "fix" things. Lots of things are going on and I feel like I have hit the "joy luck club moment" for the one where she like put herself last thinking she didn't have any self worth and like... so now I feel like I am symbolic like she was standing out in the rain standing up for herself. Hoping that hubby really listens....

Got gas in the cars...Found things at the store we could use for holidays and diapers and it wsa all free thanks to gift cards.

just tried to stay awake all day with no napping and well that was a bit hard as we didn't get to bed til 9-9:30pm.

I think it's great that you and your DH are going to counseling. I hope that it begins to be really helpful soon!
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote