Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-20-2015, 05:45 AM   #11
Triciaj1
Registered Users
seller

Re: Please I need your help,

I used a spare laundry basket with a pw loner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Triciaj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:02 AM   #12
ZenMamaBear
Registered Users

If money really is SUPER tight than flats and prefolds are the way to go. I am actually really struggling with flats on my toddler. At a younger age I loved them. But my kid has fought me over diaper changes since 7 months and he just isn't the biggest fan of wearing them. He does like them trifolded so you would be able to do that when your kiddo is older. Just want to make sure you get a ugh....whats the word..... that you get a full understanding of flats -both the pros and cons.

You can always stuff flats in cheap pockets.

You could look into AI2s such as buttons which is pretty affordable. I am a fan of those with trifolded prefolds. I just bought some inserts to try out for them but I have heard spraying toddler poo out of them can be a pain.
ZenMamaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:19 PM   #13
ajaynak
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzegirl View Post
Hi Mommas! My name is Lindsay and I need your help. My darling little guy was born 5 months ago and has had an issue with his skin since he was about a month old. We have been doing testing and he was finally diagnosed with ichthyosis. A skin condition caused by the deletion of part of an x chromosome causing extremely dry skin mainly effecting the "trunk" area. We have been through every type of disposable diaper that there is and my poor little guys just keeps get such a bad rash! We have determined that cloth is the way to go, but in my researching of this I have found out that it is not cheap! Thank you so much for any advice.
What did you find to work out best so far? My daughter is also very sensitive although I do not believe there will be any diagnosis except maybe sensitivities or allergies.
ajaynak is offline   Reply With Quote