Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-21-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Back with diaper questions

Hey Mamas!
I used to be super active on this forum yeeeeeaaars ago when my oldest daughters (about to turn 9 and 7) were babies.
Back then I tried so many different diapers, lol, and found what works, my middle was exclusively cloth diapered, but my youngest, who came along 2 1/2 years later, wasn't. When I finally got around to using cloth for her, I used mostly bumGenius 4.0 or 5.0.

I really loved using fitters and wool for my oldest two. Well, now we have 8, 6, and almost 4 year olds and thinking of adding another baby. Back in the day, Goodmama fitted were my favorite, along with pull-on stretchy wool interlock covers (and I can't even remember the brands). What is on the market today in those same styles? I really loved the squishyness of a new Goodmama, and I'd love to stash up a few like that for a future babe.

Thanks, y'all!

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Back with diaper questions

fancy fitteds have been replaced with less expensive "get the job done" fitteds. Though you might like sustainable babyish - like there multi fitted? No prints though.

for wool maybe Sloomb Underwoolies?
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! 2T Nght Fitted Trainer, Baby Wearing

Last edited by Pixi6s; 12-21-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:57 PM   #3
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Try Wild Coconut Wear for the woolies, they used to be Wild Child Woolies and the covers I have from them (two pairs of longies) are stretchy and thick and awesome.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
zipher
Registered Users

I had this same problem when my daughter came along 15 months ago. When we were diapering our son (who is 9), the BumGenius AIOs were our absolute favorites, but they're not available anywhere anymore! So sad! Incidentally, if you need any Goodmamas, I have a few available, but am waiting on getting approved to sell on this forum. Maybe check back with me in a month and I can put them up for you. =)
zipher is offline   Reply With Quote