Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #13
Registered Users
Re: HELP! My newborn has me stressed and stumped!

Originally Posted by Christianna
Try taking her to the chiropractor. That may help.
I was thinking first your not a bad Mum!!! You sound like you need some sleep. Poor Mama and baby I agree with chiropractor or there is something called craniosacral therapy and personally I think every baby should have it done after birth. Sometimes babies get a pinched nerve or just get a little out of place. You know like if you get a kink and can't quit get it worked out. Anyway, Craniosacral is a gentle form of getting things straightened out without a lot of cracking bones. Not that I'm saying Chiropractors do that to babies. Look it up online and see what you think. Look for someone who specializes in infants or has a heart for babies. OK PM me if you want more info and lastly get a sling to carry your baby at least it could help your arms. Also, essential oils like lavendar a couple of drops into a tablespoon of a carrier oil. Almond, olive whatever you have and give her a massage on the tummy rub in a circular motion from right to left. Trust your Mama instincts and do what feels right. I know you are tired but your little one depends on you. Sometimes I slept in the recliner with boppy or in bed with pillows propped up and held my little ones. That way they slept and I slept without any CIO. She is telling you something babies don't cry like that for no reason at all. I will be thinking of you and just know you are not alone and you can do this.
Take Care,
hby is offline   Reply With Quote