Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #1381
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
um, what is going on? this has not happened to me before. I am getting a darker than control +opk today. i only tested to see it as a lighter line. its darker than when I think i o'd. maybe I am o'ng again? i have been having some overall cramps, sore boobs and acne that reappeared last night. very tacky white mucus, firm low cervix thats slightly open tho.
im so confused. on the 3rd & 4th of April i had strong ovary pings that came and went and a medium dark OPK. BUT no fertile mucus (perhaps due to a detox?) I was super in the mood and then the opk lightened like norm.

then last week had fertile mucus and open cervix. a little in the mood with OPK's + starting April 10.

this pic was within 30 seconds. its WAY darker now.

and what appears to be an evap line. i dont think i see any color. i have had neg on these for over 12 days.
I see the line too!

Advertisement

Old 04-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #1382
holocene
Registered Users

Re: 2WW ~ AHHH the Agony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
thanks for your input!! i have no other signs of O than the +opk. low firm cervix. tacky mucus. temps been up. who knows. but I feel crappy, tired and crampy. i have never had a +opk for longer than 2 days. if i o'd at the beginning of the month then I would be 10dpo. last week I had eggwhites w pink in it too.

mevans I have had nearly + opks before +hpts prior. it just depends. sometimes it was after the +hpt too.
Oh, I didn't realize that! I'm not sure what's up then. I was just basing it on how my +opks progress. I typically get 2 days of equal darkness lines, and then negatives for a couple days and then very dark positives, where the test line is much darker than the control line.

I say keep POAS and keep updating us.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #1383
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah getn crampier & more tired as the day goes on but its a AF type cramp or gassy. im not sure. no where near ovulating im sure now. cervix is low firm and shut. not typical of pregnancy for me. perhaps I just had a long LH cycle this month. i dont typically test with opk's after the mucus turns white- but when I have it was a very light line vs this dark.
waitn to get to target for a FRED or clearblue easy test. probably should wait till morning tho
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #1384
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

What's this mean?!? Day 3 of + OPK's (way darker than control)... Have I ovulated or is the egg "stuck"? I don't want to stop bding too soon, but poor dh is getting wore out!
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #1385
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamama28 View Post
What's this mean?!? Day 3 of + OPK's (way darker than control)... Have I ovulated or is the egg "stuck"? I don't want to stop bding too soon, but poor dh is getting wore out!
LOL thats what happened to me this cycle!! 5 days of +'s.

i peed on 2 tests in target. 1st was a target brand blue dye cause I heard they were sensitive. got an immediate half line. faint. so I ripped open a FRED and peed on that with what little i had left and i got an immediate pink super obvious line but it was darker in the middle vs ends. pink all the way thru tho. hubby saw it, said yep I see that!! he didnt see the target line he said. after 10 minutes the line started to fade. WHAT?! now 4 hrs later is gone to a barely there. so Im guessing its faulty?
took 2 more tests but didnt hold pee. neg on FRED but a half line again (even fainter) & after time limit on the the target.

so nothing new found out other than I still dislike FREDS now that it disappeared!

Last edited by homebirthmom; 04-14-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #1386
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

i peed on 2 tests in target. 1st was a target brand blue dye cause I heard they were sensitive. got an immediate half line. faint. so I ripped open a FRED and peed on that with what little i had left and i got an immediate pink super obvious line but it was darker in the middle vs ends. pink all the way thru tho. hubby saw it, said yep I see that!! he didnt see the target line he said. after 10 minutes the line started to fade. WHAT?! now 4 hrs later is gone to a barely there. so Im guessing its faulty?
took 2 more tests but didnt hold pee. neg on FRED but a half line again (even fainter) & after time limit on the the target.

so nothing new found out other than I still dislike FREDS now that it disappeared!
Pictures ? Please I'm still waiting to I after finished clomid so I'm living vicariously through you ladies !
Old 04-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #1387
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Yes where r the pics??? And u agree with the other poster that said if u had O'd earlier like u had thought then u r like what 9 or so dpo?? An hpt would make sense!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #1388
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i was in the car so I didnt take a pic. I am so mad I didnt even think of it. hubby and I were so in shock and just staring at it. the FRED was so obvious. i tried to find a pic online of something similar but again, it wet thru, took about 2 mins and came up + then stayed for 10 mins but was darker in middle and lighter but still pink top and bottom, then it got lighter and lighter and now gone. all my + tests have only gotten darker or slightly lighter, never disappeared.
i took yet another Target test tonight and that too has another light half blue line but it didnt come up till way after time limit. never. will. buy. those. again.
i got them cause I spent $22 on 6 tests. incuding the FREDs

tomorrow will be a FRED and walmart i guess. I would be 10-11dpo if I did indeed O at beginning of month. I will post pic whether or not neg.
i will try to get a pic of the target tests up tonight yet
Old 04-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #1389
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok my test was this dark
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=118314
this is not my test tho