Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #861
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ AHHH the Agony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post
I get an almost-positive opk before af comes. I had myself convinced I was pregnant but wasn't. Sometimes you have an lh surge right before af.

OR you could be pregnant! Did you do a hpt today?
oh geez, really? now thats enough to throw us all off! and no way you had a chemical?

Advertisement

homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #862
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom

oh geez, really? now thats enough to throw us all off! and no way you had a chemical?
Nope. Not even a hint of a line on hpts. And I took numerous.
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #863
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
And I've tested it a couple of months. Almost positive to completely positive and then af shows. Sorry girls....
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #864
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

abby!!! gah that sucks!! thanks for the info tho. I fear this will be my fate.

beckstar, I would recomplain if you got a bad rep who would not help you properly. they have a 100% guarantee as long as you perfomed the test properly. i have complained to them twice in the 18 yrs yrs of conceiving... LOL

now im hyper aware of the changes in my body and sensations but i am not sure exactly what is going on now. perhaps I just go the + opk cause I had a +hpt a few days ago. I have comtemplated seeing the dr twice but the one time i did call in, I could not be seen in sometime- and it was imperative I was seen asap to know what was going on- since I lost that baby too. so if i call in now, i get in a week, it will be too late to know anything. pointless.
I spoke with another mama on here privately that stated she had a very similar situation with her pregnancies- so i know I am not too koo koo
i have not been on progesterone long. (i only take when pregnant) my first loss I weaned off around 6 weeks cuz i felt super sick 7 continued to till 10 weeks even tho baby had passed around 6-7 weeks. perhaps going off prog made me lose baby. the next baby I did not expect to happen so quick and didnt take the meds entire time either, but my body also may have not been fully healed.
this third time we didnt plan to get pregnant at all. so I didnt start progesterone till i had a major bleed that one day (before the + test.) and i forgot to take it one day cause i was at work- and i know full well too far of a drop in prog can mean a loss. at most with the last 2 babies, i have only been on progesterone 4 days. i cant see how that would mess me up considering i have taken it so many times in life prior. (just to see if it would lengthen my LP which it did. ) and yes my source pills are good. i always get the 200mg but since they are strong, i hesitate to take. i get yeast easily and it makes me super sleepy, crabby and give you pregnancy symptoms. i plan to try to progonB next 2 cycles even without trying.

i pray i am pregnant now, just cause i dont want to keep losing. but i almost feel selfish asking for that when i didnt plan it this particular time. we just have baby itch bad. my hubby has one older child and lost 2 with his previous wife. we arent too young so we dont have a lot of time either.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 03-22-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #865
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
this is what I got this morning& its even darker now!! even tho I am due to get period in 1-2 days. WTH? AND im on progesterone and all pregnancy tests (even clear blue easy) are negative
i only have a faint or no line right before AF. only time it was med or + I was pregnant but my tests all say neg.

oh thats beautifully positive and would love any other day but not 2 days before my period.

i think I officially throw my hands up. there is no way i am ovulating. I have no signs, creamy mucus, cervix doesnt feel fertile- i do have cramps tho just not like O. i just had a + pregnancy test 3 days ago but all tests have been neg since then so the ovu test should be lighter too. so frustrated.
now i have to figure out if I am going to stop progesterone soon or go another day to let period come.
I usually get a +opk just before AF.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #866
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

gah you're the second gal here who said that. guess its my fate. never had it happen before tho. only light lines.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #867
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_k View Post

Tiffany, I'm not sure if you checked into it or not (seems like u are the type that does ur research though) but most insurance companies DO cover home birth. It's just that they don't have in-network providers that will attend home births. I have anthem bcbs & before that we had healthnet & with both I got 100% coverage for my pregnancies/births if I used an in-network provider & it did say in writing that my plan covered home birth. Yet all their in-network midwives only attended hospital births. So, I was able to have the midwife of my choosing attend my home births & the insurance company did an out of network exception each time. I had some back and forth phone calls with each company but, point being, if you did really want a home birth there is likely a way to make it work. You just have to do a little legwork to get the ball rolling. Either way, the name of the practice you chose sounds promising
Definitely I have been researching before ttcing but I didn't hear about Wisdom Midwifery until this past Wednesday! I have Kaiser and I did ask, they don't cover it. I didn't ask too many questions but I spoke to the birth centers around here and they do not cover Kaiser due to their policies. It sucks!

I just found out I got in the midwife program and I'm ecstatic!!!! I had heard it was hard to get in due to the many requests.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #868
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
gah you're the second gal here who said that. guess its my fate. never had it happen before tho. only light lines.
Hmm well that is just cruel lol
Old 03-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #869
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

still cant figure why i am cramping everyday tho... so bad i want to cry at times.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #870
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
still cant figure why i am cramping everyday tho... so bad i want to cry at times.
Hugs mama !