Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
jenjenl18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
HUGE LOT of Perfect Size Medium FuzziBunz, (also Charlie Banana and Rumparooz)

"BATCH ONE"
I have mostly 2013 Spring (Made in China) Medium FB.
CONDITION: They ALL are in the same condition: EUC- have excellent elastic, no stains, perfect snaps, and come with the original insert (also no tears, stains or loose threads). The only negative I have to say is this batch from FB tended to be pillier than I'm used to with FB, but nothing excessive and still very soft.
HISTORY: They were purchased new by me in March '13 and used for 4-5 months by my now mostly potty-trained daughter and are in a smoke/pet-free home. I used Ecosprouts to wash them and typically line-dried the pockets and tumble-dried the inserts on delicate. No creams or ointments- "safe" or unsafe- used, ever. (Also no rashes)
PRICE: $9 ppd for 1-3, $8 ppd for 4-7, $7 ppd for >8, free insurance for >$50
COLORS AVAILABLE:
Cotton candy x 6 SOLD
Crushed berries x 5 SOLD
Grape x 3 SOLD
Tootie Fruitie x 1
Choco Truffle x 1 SOLD
White x 2
Spearmint x 2

"BATCH TWO"
I have a few that were also purchased in Spring of 2013 but were an older batch and "Made in Turkey"- Perfect Size Medium FB:
CONDITION: They are ALL in EUC. Include original inserts. No stains or tears and elastic and snaps are in excellent condition. Minimal to average pilling. I think I tended to use these less because they were bigger on my daughter- so closer to new.
HISTORY: Purchased new by me in March 2013 with the above batch; these were just manufactured at a different time and you can tell (wider crotch, different label). Washed as above with Ecosprouts, etc. Smoke/pet-free home.
PRICE: $8 ppd (will discount these by $1/diaper if you buy 4-7 dipes total or by $2/diaper for >8 dipes total)
COLORS AVAILABLE:
Mint x 1
Strawberry delight print x 2 SOLD
Butter x 1 SOLD

"BATCH THREE" ALL SOLD
HISTORY/CONDITION: I think I bought these new in mid-2011 when my other child was a toddler... so they were stored in-between kids and the elastic is slightly less new but still in good condition and completely functional. Snaps fine. No stains/tears/defects. FB inserts included. These say Made in China. Square tabs. These were my favorite FB batch ever. VGUC.
PRICE: $7 ppd (will subtract $1/diaper if purchase 4-7 or $2/diaper if you purchase >8)
Sage green (?mint- I forget what they called it then) x 1 SOLD
Aqua x 3 SOLD
Periwinkle x 3 SOLD

"RANDOM BATCH" ALL SOLD
SOLDCharlie Banana OS pocket- in EUC, barely used. Includes washed but unused original inserts. Like new- elastic, snaps, etc. I bought it new in 2013 because I loved the color and wanted to check out the brand. Lavender color. $9 ppd (will discount by $1 for purchase of 4-7 or $2/diaper for >8) SOLD

SOLDRumparooz OS Snap- Purple Owl Print- in EUC, hardly used. Includes two original inserts (6R soaker) that were washed but unused. Purchased new in 2013; I was trying out the diaper brand but the rise was too short on my daughter and it was probably only worn 8 times total... we just grabbed for the others. $16 ppd (will discount as above)---- SOLD

All diaper colors/prints listed above are included in this picture (though I have several of some of the colors). Please PM me your textable phone number or email address and I will send more detailed pics of each diaper you are interested in to save space here, but I will tell you they are all perfect- no stains, etc.
[IMG] [/IMG]

Advertisement

Last edited by jenjenl18; 09-29-2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: update status
jenjenl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
MACgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE LOT of Perfect Size Medium FuzziBunz, (also Charlie Banana and Rumparooz)

I'll buy the charlie banana
MACgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE LOT of Perfect Size Medium FuzziBunz, (also Charlie Banana and Rumparooz)

i'll take RAR pming

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
jenjenl18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump for quantity/available colors updates
Old 09-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
tepen2009
Registered Users

Int in med fb that are left. How much for them? I won't be back at the computer until tomorrow...
tepen2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #6
jenjenl18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PMed you
Old 10-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #7
jenjenl18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump for remaining colors- white, tootie fruitie, mint and spearmint
Old 10-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
jenjenl18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BUMP- WILL SELL *ALL* REMAINING (6) DIPES FOR $43 PPD