Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #1
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Lot of nice affordable Kawaii baby pockets and bamboo inserts

All sold! Thanks mama

I am only selling these in lots of 3 or more diapers (with or without inserts). Prices include shipping tracking and insurance, larger amounts will be shipped priority shipping which you will receive within 3 days. I ship same or next day! Feel free to ask a price on a different combination of pockets and inserts, I will give you a good deal Or take all 18 pockets and 40 bamboo inserts for only 124PPD (23$ of that is shipping and paypal fees!)

I have 18 kawaii baby one size original squared pocket diapers with super soft stay dry microfleece inners. All of these are in perfect working order, no issues or staining at all. 8 of them were washed never used! The other 10 were used in a huge rotation for a couple months and are in excellent condtion! 5.50PPD each not including inserts, 7ppd each including one insert. (inserts listed below!)

100% bamboo Kawaii Baby inserts, no microfiber at all in these making them Super trim, absorbent and easy to keep clean. They can also be used against babys skin which is a nice option. I have 19 one size 4 layer Premium Label Bamboo Inserts that are in EEUC no stains. I also have 12 One Size Bamboo Inserts with 5 layers that are in EUC no stains. I typically used the 5 layer inserts by themselves during the day, the 4 layer ones are good alone but for my heavy wetter i would double up with those during the day and that is STILL more trim than a microfiber insert!. And for nap or bedtime do a combo of 1 5 layer and 1 4 layer and it was still so trim! Add these to any pocket diaper for sale for 1.50 each, discounts on multiples purchased after 3 along with the pockets . I also have 9 more of these bamboo inserts that have some worn spots but are still fully functional, take most or all of these for free with the purchase of a large lot of the diapers and other inserts!
link to these inserts on the kawaii site-http://www.theluvyourbaby.com/one-size-bamboo-inserts-10-pack/ and http://www.theluvyourbaby.com/10-pac...nserts-medium/

Advertisement

Married to the love of my life and lucky momma to our 6 kids plus #7 on the way due 8/2018!

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 11-09-2017 at 07:30 AM.
mommadeeof4+ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2017, 07:58 PM   #2
jdm802
Registered Users

Re: Lot of nice affordable Kawaii baby pockets and bamboo inserts

I might be interested... PM'd you!
jdm802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:51 AM   #3
Monkabean
Registered Users

Re: Lot of nice affordable Kawaii baby pockets and bamboo inserts

Are any of these still available?