Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
KdEMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Questions about possible transaction...

Okay, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, so mods move it if you need to.
I have kept my diaper stash very tight. I've got everything that I can possible sale listed other than the diapers that I am currently using with DD.
Is it acceptable to post them but add an addendum that if they sold they would not be shipped until I could order/receive and prep new ones? I would of course do this asap.
Instead of receiving full payment could I request a deposit to hold the diapers?
Money is very tight right now and I would almost need to sell the ones I'm using to finance new ones.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
kaia.aline
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KdEMomma
Okay, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, so mods move it if you need to.
I have kept my diaper stash very tight. I've got everything that I can possible sale listed other than the diapers that I am currently using with DD.
Is it acceptable to post them but add an addendum that if they sold they would not be shipped until I could order/receive and prep new ones? I would of course do this asap.
Instead of receiving full payment could I request a deposit to hold the diapers?
Money is very tight right now and I would almost need to sell the ones I'm using to finance new ones.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.
It kinda sounds like you almost need to do a trade for diapers not sell them. I think the rules here are that you have 5 business days to ship, it would be hard to meet that deadline if you want to hold the diapers till you have new ones prepped in your hands first.

Ask me how to earn FREE jewelry and other amazing deals from Lia Sophia!
kaia.aline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Questions about possible transaction...

Like the PP said you have 5 business days to ship, but that might be tight depending on where you plan to order from.

I think trading might be a good option for you
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I agree- I would suggest trading... I know as a buyer I would not be up for waiting for you to buy, prep and then ship out the diapers that I am waiting for.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #5
MadAgain
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't know if this helps or not, but a good rule of thumb is do not spend any sell money until you know the buyer has received their items and is happy with the transaction. Especially if money is tight, if you spent the money & then someone needed a refund or something, you'd be in a tough spot. I've seen many a good people end up with a bad selling name because they spent transaction money before the other person got their end and then couldn't refund.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum (and autocorrect hates me)
MadAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAgain View Post
I don't know if this helps or not, but a good rule of thumb is do not spend any sell money until you know the buyer has received their items and is happy with the transaction. Especially if money is tight, if you spent the money & then someone needed a refund or something, you'd be in a tough spot. I've seen many a good people end up with a bad selling name because they spent transaction money before the other person got their end and then couldn't refund.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum (and autocorrect hates me)
I totally agree with this. And honestly, I would not buy from someone that said that.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
What kind of diapers do you use? You may be able to come up with something as a stop gap until you make sure everyone is happy with their diapers.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #8
KdEMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm currently using gmd yellow workhorse snaps and would like to get red workhorse snaps to replace them. I do have a small stash of grovia os ai2 butI have them listed for sell also. I may just end up ordering the reds and continuing to try to sell off the spare that I have. Thanks everyone for the advice.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #9
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

That type of transaction would not be allowed. It does sound like a trade is your current best option, but please be aware that even with a trade, you must ship at the same time as the other party. You cannot wait until you receive the other items before sending your half.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote