Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #581
alittlemonster
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Discount codes and FREE SHIPPING on cloth diapers!

Rock Easy Diaper Company is offering FREE US shipping today with code FREESHIP72114 at checkout. www.rockeasy.co

Advertisement

www.rockeasydiapercompany.com
10% off first order with code DSMAMA10/Free US Shipping order $35+
Old 08-23-2014, 08:51 AM   #582
jumperroo
Registered Users

20% off with code JST4U and free shipping on orders over 39.99 (pre-coupon!) on www.earthdiaper.com. I just made an order - never heard of them before, but the covers look awesome and the black charcoal bamboo diaper is so cute, I have high hopes
Old 08-23-2014, 01:00 PM   #583
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumperroo
20% off with code JST4U and free shipping on orders over 39.99 (pre-coupon!) on www.earthdiaper.com. I just made an order - never heard of them before, but the covers look awesome and the black charcoal bamboo diaper is so cute, I have high hopes
These look just like the china made diaper safari pockets & covers. Like they just sewed their tag on. nothing wrong w/ that I just thought maybe you should know. Also if you like them then look on aliexpress because you can probably just order then directly from china and save a lot of money that way.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:55 AM   #584
jumperroo
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B View Post
These look just like the china made diaper safari pockets & covers. Like they just sewed their tag on. nothing wrong w/ that I just thought maybe you should know. Also if you like them then look on aliexpress because you can probably just order then directly from china and save a lot of money that way.
I have one DS cover that I am not a fan of - I could never get a leak-free fit...I don't think DS have double gussets, at least I don't see them on their website. And they don't have prints. So, I am not entirely convinced these are Diaper Safaris... I will compare the two when I get my package.

I am not sure I feel comfortable ordering directly from China, uncertainty, long wait time etc. Taking into account the fact that most of our every day stuff is made in China these days, we still mostly buy from American companies who just have production in China (pretty much any American company, sadly, including big names like Apple and LL Bean). At least they pay taxes in the US and provide warranty for their customers.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #585
gabby's mom
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Mama has free shipping on any order.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:55 PM   #586
redrach09
Registered Users
seller

www.pamperedbottoms.com 10% off with code "birthday" and free shipping on orders over $83

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
Old 09-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #587
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lightbulb Re: Discount codes and FREE SHIPPING on cloth diapers!

Little Doompa Diapers : visit my FB page... First person to respond to post about free shipping gets next purchase with shipping for free!! Remember DS mamas always get 10 % off (w/coupon code in my siggy)
Old 09-06-2014, 06:21 AM   #588
my3sweetpeas
Registered Users

My Mood:

SquishyTushy.com is having some MAJOR sales! Buy 6 get 1 Free on bumGenius Elementals, 4.0 & Freetimes! 15% off all AppleCheeks!! Softbums sales on newborn kits, Echo & Omni shells, plus select inserts!
Closed Thread

Tags
code, discount code, free, free shipping, shipping