Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #11
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you want to join, sponsor or run the Summer weightloss challenge check in here

Drumroll please!

My official starting weight is 174.2. That is down from aproxx 206 right before I gave birth to ds. I stopped looking at the scale at the end. I know some of the loss is from having a baby,lol. But it is still nice to see that I have lost about 31.8 lbs
My goal for the next 8 weeks is to get down to 160. Is that realistic? 1.75 lbs a week?? Or should I aim more like 164 so I am not dissapointed? but then if I have a harder goal it might make me work harder....
Ha ha, can you tell I am feeling indecisive this morning? I might need to drink some coffee.

Oh and does anyone know how to figure percentages? Like if I lost 14 lbs what percenate of my body weight would I have lost.

ETA: http://www.livestrong.com/article/28...s-percentages/

Advertisement

Last edited by mama2jack; 06-21-2010 at 08:10 AM.
mama2jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #12
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you want to join, sponsor or run the Summer weightloss challenge check in here

Im IN! I will also donate $10 from my store
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:31 AM   #13
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My Beginning weigh in is 172 my goal is 150! I am doing a competition with DH right now too to see who can lose the most in eight weeks...winner gets $300...I am going to win! its who can get our BMI the lowest...hes at 28.3 and I am at 31 eek...well lets go ladies!
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #14
Jen1409
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in. I'm at 168, I had gotten down to 162 but went back up. My ultimate goal weight is 130 but I'm aiming for 150 right now. Small goals first
A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul. - Jillian Michaels
Jen1409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #15
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellEBeanDesigns View Post
My Beginning weigh in is 172 my goal is 150! I am doing a competition with DH right now too to see who can lose the most in eight weeks...winner gets $300...I am going to win! its who can get our BMI the lowest...hes at 28.3 and I am at 31 eek...well lets go ladies!
Are you doing separate mens and womens? I would be scared to do it w/ a bunch of guys since men naturally have a lower bmi when at their ideal weight. Dang my hips
Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #16
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellEBeanDesigns View Post
Im IN! I will also donate $10 from my store
Awesome
Old 06-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #17
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Jen
Old 06-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #18
Jen1409
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sam, just an FYI that your Paisley Americana bow is listed at $0.00 in your store
A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul. - Jillian Michaels
Jen1409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #19
Bellamoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok my starting weight is 160 i am only 5'2" my ultmate goal is 125 but for this challange i want to loose 16 pounds putting me at 144
Old 06-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #20
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Count me in, too! I will need to wait for DS to wake up to get an official starting weight, but I think I am right around 157 @ 5 feet 7 inches tall.

I have started walking/running 3 to 4 days a week and am also going to be doing some strength training at the local YMCA 2 days a week. I am getting married at the beginning of August -- barefoot on the beach in a sundress, nothing fancy -- I want to feel good about myself!

What is the end date for this challenge? That will help me determine my goal weight for the challenge. And, how often are we supposed to weigh in?